OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Broken link.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

some oldies

concept art based on third party bullet points for a video game that never came to be

Kradan

Kradan

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 28, 2022, 09:36:38 PMhttps://c.tenor.com/0engAwwUVF4AAAAC/more-kylo-ren.gif
thanks man

well here's my fave drawing I've done so far these last five years, done for a friend's script which is doing the rounds in some festivals. This is the fourth or fifth (idk) full body pass at a design we're still working on

and a recent dude inspired by old depictions of prehistoric elephants (mostly Platybelodon, and ended up looking like Ephant Mon by accident)

and a sketch attempt to design Mbwun from the 'Relic' novel

and a Venom portrait for a friend's birthday

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 28, 2022, 11:03:04 PMAll these designs are super dope 8)
Thanks gurlll appreciate it :D

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 28, 2022, 11:03:04 PMThe head reminds me a bit of Dunkleosteus and Panderichthys 😮
yeah I initially did some PS pastiches with various fish and my friend was impressed with the Dunkleosteus version. It's a slightly modified Dunkleo-head with shark skin on top of it

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Been drawing dreams lately.

Spoiler
An ocean of living meat slurry made from the tortured and murdered, a romance I didn't expect, an unexpected friend, the cyborg warlord of Mars, and the nexus point of all of Un-Reality.
[close]

Spoiler
At the bottom of a lake, these creatures lived a simple village life. They could change their sex back and forth at will to suit their gender.
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I miss Miranda's Fatale, now that's an artist, great character work as always Coco.

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

More artwork for the dream I had.

Spoiler

[close]

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Some sketchies from tonight's doodle session.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Cocolyte on Sep 01, 2022, 09:21:29 AMMore artwork for the dream I had.

Spoiler

[close]

This dream is ambitious and full of mythology. Keep it up!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I love "Sam" lol

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I hate Sam, whoever he is

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You put your head in his mouth and he will know that you are safe and take you where you need to go though.

Right? @Cocolyte

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed