You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 12, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Author
You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? (Read 2,355 times)

FiorinaFury161

Just when you think you can finally leave a great paying job for your new career, a huge opportunity at your current job opens. WTF

Prez

Prez

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 14, 2018, 06:44:45 PM
Just when you think you can finally leave a great paying job for your new career, a huge opportunity at your current job opens. WTF

Nice problem to have ;-)

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 14, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

It's a trap!  :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

The scheduling of certain tv shows.
I understand they take a break during holidays but lately it's getting out of hand.
You get an episode every week for about two months. Then it's a break for whatever reason. Now you'll get a couple more episodes, another break, and a month, maybe two later, you'll get the rest of the season.
Or you'll get the first half of a season one year, and the second half the next year. Make it one season or release everything the same year.

I hate that I can't go out and make an ass of myself without the possibility of someone taking a picture or filming it.
'member going out, having a crazy time, and the only things left are memories and crazy stories. But no evidence.

Another smartphone thing... At concert, when the it's a special kinda song and the band dims the light to create a certain atmosphere but it's ruined by all those feckin' dumbasses filming and taking pictures. Look at pre-smartphone concert footage. All the front rows are dancing or singing along, or both.

Crap movies that get funding. Small or big budget, doesn't matter.
There are so many movies that after you've seen it, you can't help but think "Someone actually read this shit script and thought it was worth funding?!"
Meanwhile, great directors and writers are struggling to get their projects realised.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed