You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 12, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Author
You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? (Read 2,356 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: N-Shifter on Feb 13, 2018, 11:56:59 PM
People that don't indicate causing me to stop at roundabouts when I didn't have to is literally the only thing that makes me say the bad words whilst driving.

I feel your pain. Angers me so much.

FiorinaFury161

When you ship very rare items via Express shipping to get graded and the grading company refuses to accept the parcel. I mean really.

KiramidHead

When you want to buy a CD but it costs more than twice as much as the f**king vinyl.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2018, 01:30:59 AM
When you want to buy a CD but it costs more than twice as much as the f**king vinyl.

What cd?

KiramidHead

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 17, 2018, 03:26:00 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

What cd?

The soundtrack for To Live and Die in L.A. Admittedly, I only looked at Amazon's prices.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2018, 04:15:12 AMThe soundtrack for To Live and Die in L.A. Admittedly, I only looked at Amazon's prices.

Often the case with older soundtracks.
Checked two sites I use besides Amazon, they only have vinyl.
Didn't check Ebay but did found it on Discogs https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/1150034?ev=rb

KiramidHead

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 17, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2018, 04:15:12 AMThe soundtrack for To Live and Die in L.A. Admittedly, I only looked at Amazon's prices.

Didn't check Ebay but did found it on Discogs https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/1150034?ev=rb

$11.95 on eBay, not bad at all compared to the $30 on Amazon. The vinyl was going for like $4 on Amazon, which is kind of expensive for what would be a glorified coaster in my record player-less house. :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Aaargh! Construction noise again. It's just noise everywhere all the freakin' time.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2018, 05:17:03 AM

$11.95 on eBay, not bad at all compared to the $30 on Amazon. The vinyl was going for like $4 on Amazon, which is kind of expensive for what would be a glorified coaster in my record player-less house. :laugh:

Reasonable price.
I'm not into vinyl either. Cd's are just more practical.
Did think about buying certain albums just to frame them. But I can probably buy a bigger poster of the same design for less money

KiramidHead

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 17, 2018, 06:28:08 AM
Aaargh! Construction noise again. It's just noise everywhere all the freakin' time.

"For the love of god and your own body, stop the damn hammering!"

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2018, 05:17:03 AM

Reasonable price.
I'm not into vinyl either. Cd's are just more practical.
Did think about buying certain albums just to frame them. But I can probably buy a bigger poster of the same design for less money

Yep, that makes sense.

Corporal Hicks

Every morning. There's a stretch of road that's 70 mph but then eventually goes down to 50. It f**ks me off so much when people sit in the right hand lane doing 50 in that 70 zone, well before we're anywhere near the change in speed limit.

Darwinsgirl

People that text while they drive!  So dangerous... nothing is that important that it can't wait till you pull over.

Think people the life you save may very well be your own. :)

BigDaddyJohn

When you try to send back an item you ordered online, and the post say that they can't send it back for obscure reasons, and that they never sent back any similar items from the same society (a clothing brand in this case), while they clearly did before. The world is nuts.

Prez

Prez

People chewing loudly.

* My wife pointed out to me it's actually a mental disorder.

Huggs

When something you bought left the warehouse that's located like 80 miles away from where you live, and it spends the next week and a half making stops in every other freakin' state in the union, including the territories. Seriously...what the heck man? It's like saying that something shipped from Virginia, has to go to California then up to Alaska, before it can get to texas, then back to Virginia. What kind of madness is this?

BigDaddyJohn

When you barber mess up your haircut one more time, and you  have trouble leaving your home because of that  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed