Xenomorphs vs Zombies

Started by The Runner, Nov 18, 2011, 02:00:56 AM

Author
Xenomorphs vs Zombies (Read 9,688 times)

The Runner

The Runner

Maybe the xenomorphs will use zombies as food

Larry The Cable Predator

What I'm curious about is whether or not the Aliens would be immune to the Zombie virus.  Zombie Aliens would be pretty scary, I think...

:'(

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Zombie Aliens would be cool, but what different are they to normal Aliens besides cannibalism? Zombies as in like Necromorphs or something would be more fitting too, but as mentioned, they see in infrared. Maybe more like the characteristics and abilities like the Infected from I Am Legend would be quite fitting, rather than slow, walking corpses.

The Runner

The Runner

The acid blood would destroy the virus

Larry The Cable Predator

Quote from: The Runner on Nov 22, 2011, 10:42:38 PM
The acid blood would destroy the virus

Probably so, didn't think of that.

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 22, 2011, 09:50:06 PM
Zombie Aliens would be cool, but what different are they to normal Aliens besides cannibalism? Zombies as in like Necromorphs or something would be more fitting too, but as mentioned, they see in infrared. Maybe more like the characteristics and abilities like the Infected from I Am Legend would be quite fitting, rather than slow, walking corpses.

Could be an exciting new twist in the movies, if not the cinema altogether - picture it:

"ZOMBIE XENOS FROM OUTER SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Coming soon to a theater near you!

For kicks and giggles, I envision a powerful Alien Warrior who, when an unsuspecting human being rolls up on him, seems VERY excited, ROARS a visceral "BRAINS!!!!!!!" and then attacks.

It'd be unique, if nothing else.

:D

The Runner

The Runner

Xenomorphs already love brains as it is

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: The Runner on Nov 23, 2011, 12:24:23 PM
Xenomorphs already love brains as it is
Where did you get that from?

I think Xenomorphs would try to eliminate the zombie population because they could be considered threats to the hive, on the grounds of reducing the host population for the Xenomorphs. The Queen would realize this need and accordingly, it would try to protect a species, for its own benefits.

SM

SM

QuoteWhere did you get that from?

The fact they're constantly burying their teeth in them I would guess.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

At least Xenomorphs know that headshots would render their enemies, immobile.  ;)
It's not that they're eating the brains, as in the case of stereotyped zombies.

They just eliminate the enemy efficiently by disabling the brain.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Just a reminder that 'vs' threads should be placed in the Recreational Area.

The PredBen

The PredBen

I think that this fight is actually pretty unfair. Zombies wouldn't even regard aliens, and if they did, they have no way to hurt them. I think this is pretty one sided.

Lie

Lie

Wouldn't zombies be the ultimate breeding ground for them? ???

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Lie on Dec 01, 2011, 10:49:07 PM
Wouldn't zombies be the ultimate breeding ground for them? ???
Zombies would be dead bodies, practically. The Aliens depend on live hosts to breed.

Lie

Lie

True, but there still animated. It's a crazy idea but if it worked. ;D

Aliens go for the head when trying kill and thats the only sure fire way to take care of Zombies, even when they go the eat the Alien nothing goods gonna come of it. It's a pretty one sided fight if you ask me.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

It really is. An Alien would actually consider zombies toys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed