Started by The Runner, Aug 08, 2011, 08:30:04 PM

Who wins Xenomorphs or Necromorphs

Xenos
19 (70.4%)
Necros
8 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author
Xenomorphs vs Necromorphs (Read 17,987 times)

The Runner

The Runner

I am not sure if this is the right place but who do you think would win in a fight Xenomorphs or Necromorphs?

bobby brown

bobby brown

the necroxenomprh.

The Runner

The Runner

So the result when a facehugger grabs a necro?

predxeno

predxeno

Haven't played Dead Space yet, but I'd probably say Xeno.  You should put up a poll, The Runner.

Signore Predatore

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 09, 2011, 02:01:26 PM
So the result when a facehugger grabs a necro?
I don't think it can facehug a Necromorph I mean look at the things jaw! If even it got facehugged the thing could just rip it out of his jaw with his claws. I would have to say Necromorph besides if you play Dead Space there are a lot more monsters than just Necromorphs; and besides all the Necromorph creatures versus one species (Xenomorphs) I think the Necromorphs will dominate.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 09, 2011, 06:24:51 PM
Haven't played Dead Space yet, but I'd probably say Xeno.  You should put up a poll, The Runner.

K I added the poll.

I mean what do you think would happen if this amount Xenomorphs of Xenomorphs got onto the Sprawl in Dead Space 2 with the Necromorphs.

60 Drones
50 Warriors
20 Ravagers
20 Runners
20 Praetorians

Signore Predatore

Signore Predatore

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 09, 2011, 07:05:45 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Aug 09, 2011, 06:24:51 PM

K I added the poll.

I mean what do you think would happen if this amount Xenomorphs of Xenomorphs got onto the Sprawl in Dead Space 2 with the Necromorphs.

60 Drones
50 Warriors
20 Ravagers
20 Runners
20 Praetorians
FIRST VOTE But Still Necromorphs. This against a Praetorian.

The Runner

The Runner

I havent played Dead Space I just know a little bit about it but what advantages do the Necros have over the Xenos?

predxeno

predxeno

^That's what I want to know.  I haven't played yet, either.

Signore Predatore

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 09, 2011, 07:11:48 PM
I havent played Dead Space I just know a little bit about it but what advantages do the Necros have over the Xenos?
They're all the same species (Hint Name) and have many different monsters, such as Xenomorphs; but they look more meaner and stronger, The Necromorphs have a queen or something that the depend on to live it's called The Corruption   The Corruption is a habitat changer and it being in that way it's the Necromorphs continual way to survive. There are creatures way larger than just the queen like one called the hive mind This one is a main boss in Dead Space. The Necromorphs can infect people and different species so they're like Xenos but without facehuggers so if a Necro kills a Xeno they can infect the Xeno; the Xenomorph dies but will eventually rise from the dead like how a zombie would and kill his Xenomorph partners but the Xeno is now one of the Necros. Get it.

predxeno

predxeno

But don't the xenos have acid blood?  Shouldn't that be able to stop the infection?

Signore Predatore

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 09, 2011, 07:29:25 PM
But don't the xenos have acid blood?  Shouldn't that be able to stop the infection?
Ha No The only way to kill a Necromorph is to decapitate it (Rip it in half or rip it to shreds or just slice his head off) besides the infection is a virus not an actual animal like a facehugger.

predxeno

predxeno

How do the necros communicate?  And how intelligent can they get?

The Runner

The Runner

But wouldnt the Xenos Immune system destroy the virus?

I mean in the EU they are obviously not carbon based lifeforms.

@Predxeno they dont communicate as far as I know the only one that communicates is the Stalker. Necros dont seem to be the smartest pencils in the pack overall.

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, good point; the humans in Alien Resurrection said they can get all sorts of cures from the Alien's biology so maybe these creatures are resistant to all forms of disease.  Though, there was a fungus in Aliens Labyrinth that could make these creatures sick, but there was a cure as well (it just didn't work very well).  The Aliens in the EU are also telepathic and could even communicate a little to humans through dreams.  A chestburster could even talk to its host as shown in Aliens Steel Egg.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed