Started by ByotchBeng, Mar 11, 2022, 05:47:46 PM

Author
Would You Rather (Read 1,909 times)

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 25, 2022, 10:11:46 PM
I'd go with airport

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 25, 2022, 10:02:31 PM
Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?

That's a tough choice. Does anybody remember that episode of Rick & Morty where Morty began to understand squirrels and they tried to assassinate him ? I think I'd rather understand all human languages

Would you rather live short but eventful or long but uneventful ?
Rick and Morty 🤘
If I didn't have children, I'd opt for short, eventful life. Like Benjamin Button or something.
But I will choose long, uneventful just to ensure the kiddos are okay in their lifetime. 

Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with a person that has explosive diarrhea/severe flatulence for 5 hours, or have to walk aimlessly in Mall of America trying to find a bathroom in 5 minutes because the food court you visited an hour ago served you shady taco bell?

Kradan

Kradan

Second option. At least there's some chance

Would you rather have poisonous bite or be immune to all kinds of poison ?

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 27, 2022, 10:34:08 PM
Second option. At least there's some chance

Would you rather have poisonous bite or be immune to all kinds of poison ?
Definitely be immune to poison 😎
Would you rather discover a cure for all diseases of man within one drug, but it must be freely given (you only get a fancy Nobel peace prize and land yourself in the history books) or discover a cure for cancer and make millions by having to charge a lot because of the company that has funded your research and employment has greedy policies?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The first one easily.

Would you rather be party to an unrequited love or unrequited friendship?

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 27, 2022, 11:16:28 PM
The first one easily.

Unfortunately I've experienced both as many have 😆 but I always found it easier to detach from an unrequited friendship than a lover. So, I'd rather deal with an unrequited friendship. Less emotional toll, in my opinion.

Would you rather wake up with a glorious mullet and the inability to speak, but read minds- or, wake up with no body/scalp hair and have the most boisterous voice you could not control volume wise?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: ByotchBeng on Mar 28, 2022, 03:46:11 AM
The first one easily.

Unfortunately I've experienced both as many have 😆 but I always found it easier to detach from an unrequited friendship than a lover. So, I'd rather deal with an unrequited friendship. Less emotional toll, in my opinion.

Would you rather wake up with a glorious mullet and the inability to speak, but read minds- or, wake up with no body/scalp hair and have the most boisterous voice you could not control volume wise?

I know that with great power comes great responsibility, but I choose the first one for sure.  :laugh:

Would you rather adopt a British accent every time you're having a serious conversation or laugh every time someone cries?

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 29, 2022, 11:46:35 PM
Quote from: ByotchBeng on Mar 28, 2022, 03:46:11 AM
The first one easily.

I know that with great power comes great responsibility, but I choose the first one for sure.  :laugh:

Would you rather adopt a British accent every time you're having a serious conversation or laugh every time someone cries?
Damn both are equally cringe 😂 hard to decide!! Maybe belt out a random British accent when the conversations get heavy.

Would you rather go to the coastline of your dreams for free, anywhere in the world to enjoy a vacation getaway, but the catch was that you absolutely had to stay at a nudists colony/beach or go to any location in the world absolutely free, your choice- but you had to wear booty shorts and SpongeBob shirts/trucker hats no matter the occasion or weather? ???

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 29, 2022, 11:46:35 PM

Having a British accent would be lit as f**k.  I'd never lose another argument for the rest of my life.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: ByotchBeng on Mar 30, 2022, 03:32:14 AM
Would you rather go to the coastline of your dreams for free, anywhere in the world to enjoy a vacation getaway, but the catch was that you absolutely had to stay at a nudists colony/beach or go to any location in the world absolutely free, your choice- but you had to wear booty shorts and SpongeBob shirts/trucker hats no matter the occasion or weather? ???

First option

Would you rather listen to 10 hours of Imperial March or 10 hours of Duel Of The Fates ?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Duel of the Fates, pretty sure I already have collectively, if not in one long stretch.

Would you rather see no end to the Alien prequel storyline or one without Ridley Scott's direct involvement?

Kradan

Kradan

Ridley or bust

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg ?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 30, 2022, 10:58:56 AM
Would you rather listen to 10 hours of Imperial March or 10 hours of Duel Of The Fates ?

Imperial March.  I can't stand the pretentious choral parts of the latter.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 30, 2022, 11:46:04 AM
Would you rather see no end to the Alien prequel storyline or one without Ridley Scott's direct involvement?

The former.  It's entirely possible that whoever ends up finishing it may actually like David being the creator and stick with it.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 30, 2022, 02:45:16 PM
The former.  It's entirely possible that whoever ends up finishing it may actually like David being the creator and stick with it.

That's fair, I guess

Master Chief

Master Chief

Would you rather be able to talk to animals or know all human languages?

Kradan

Kradan

Wasn't that one asked already ? I'm pretty sure it was

Anyway, second option

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed