His face

Started by KARHAN, Sep 11, 2007, 05:13:32 PM

Author
His face (Read 514 times)

KARHAN

KARHAN

"We've also completely redesigned the Predator's face," Greg said of what the Wolf will look like when he takes off his mask. "This Predator has some Alien acid-blood scarring on his face." Added Colin, "One of his mandibles has been melted off, which is a throwback to the one Predator called Broken Tusk in the comics. ... A whole side of his face looks like Freddy Krueger. You can tell this guy's been through a million battles. ... His mandible design is very much like 'Predator 2'; he has multiple fangs on each mandible. ... We added a lot of these extra horns on the crown of his head as well."

so the rumors were true that hes got scars and  a reference to borken tusk wich is..........
very f*cking BADASS, we may have a winner among the pred faces, (so far the original is the best)
but maybe this one will surpace it :o , really liking the pred 2 mandible thing they mention and the extra horns on its head..damn got me so hyped again :P

Aeus

Aeus

His design in general is just orgasmic.

If only he met Giger's Alien. The love affair that would insue would be angelic.  :P

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Yeah same. And i was laughed at and called a fool when i said the pred will have horns on the bottom of his mandabils. Only a few  stood next to me AKA Pvt. Hicks ;) lol

KARHAN

KARHAN

LOL^^  i think his face will at least better then the fake ass shit in AVP :-\
i took a good look at his armor just now and his breastplate its really simple designd now
and i can see he has at least 2 shurikens hanging on his belt and you can see the whip too

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed