Illuminati

Started by Jungle Hunter, Jun 13, 2007, 04:08:57 AM

Author
Illuminati (Read 3,378 times)

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

i was reading about a game called illuminati and it relates to the 9/11 insadent and the cards predict alot of things that happen'd on that day coincedince i dont think so cause the faces in the smoke are in those cards and tell the story of 9/11 in away so i was wondering if anyone had information on the illuminati and satanic rituals cause they seem to go to gether cause i was spending alot of time reading about it and it would be nice to no more information

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i have never carede about the illuminati, all i know since i have not read jack **** about them is that they control all the governments in the world, and they are im charge of what is happening in the world today, so everything is going according to their plan...whatever it may be.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

well i have been reading up on the card game and so far it is predicting the future if you look at the cards good enough you will notice alot of things that have happen'd in the past years in those cards and alot of people think that world war three is on the way in the middle eastern countries but a person prodicted a massive population drop of 4 billion people some time in a teenagers life time and it willl be caused by the illuminati cult

gameoverman

gameoverman

Yeah they are apparently a secret group of very powerful people that control the governments of the world.  They are working towards a one world police state where they have godlike control over everyone and everything.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

yes

The

NWO

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

the politics may do so but the public would'nt accept it you would have to do a massive nuclear attack to convince people to accept them and i say nuclear attack cause thats the only thing powerful enough to persuay us into such a political view

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

true, but i doubt the illuminati will do that.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

in the end it all comes on how strong there resolve for there cause is and alot of people would'nt have a second thought on pressing that one button

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed