Ghosts, aliens and other weird stuff.

Started by Mr. Weyland, Jun 05, 2007, 02:59:05 AM

Author
Ghosts, aliens and other weird stuff. (Read 5,818 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

So far there I have seen strange figure, a weird noise and some ufos when I was younger.

ShadowPred

Ok, i can find nothing else besides, Ghost Walks and what you said about murders

I have looked at all search engines that i could find, and i have even searched the Paranormal search engine and i have found nothing. Now i guess i have to search for other things besides ghosts in Blackleach....UGH!!!

Mr. Weyland

One funny thing that happened on the blackleach, there was a large area of tall grass and for a joke I made a crap crop circle, the next day all the grass had been cut were I did the circle but not any ware else, why only cut that area, either a coincidence or the government is getting really paranoid  ;D
it was fun

ShadowPred

LOL.

Oh and so far i have found nothing else, i have searched for conspiracies, ufo's, groans, adn aliens, in blackleach and so far i have turned up with nothing, guess you are going to have to investigate it. Ask to see if anyone has heard strange noises latley in that area.

I'll still try and see if i can get anything else but i doubt i'll turn up with more info, hell not even the criminal search engine reveals anythin g about the place.

ShadowPred

Damn, not even www.cryptomundo.com has anything about this! God, i am running out of places that might give us a clus as to what might be happening out there, if anything really is happening.

Neither does www.cryptozoology.com

Mr. Weyland

I dont think it is a hot spot or anything, might have been a one of event  :-\ but i will try and investigate it.

Other things have happened in the next town called bolton, have a look:

http://www.paranormaldatabase.com/lancashire/lancdata.php?pageNum_paradata=1&totalRows_paradata=351

scroll down until you see the word "GRANNY"

ShadowPred

Creepy but does it have anything to do with we are trying to figure out?

ShadowPred

i can't even find anything with www.alienhub.com

Mr. Weyland

no, but there might be something slimier but in my next town.

ShadowPred

can you name the surrounding towns that are near blackleach?

ShadowPred

ok here are the surrounding places in and around Bolton that i could find.

Astley Bridge
Barrow Bridge, Belmont Village, Blackrod, Bradshaw, Breightmet, Bromley Cross, Burnden
Bolton Central
Captain's Clough
Darcy Lever, Daubhill, Deane, Derby, Doffcocker, Dunscar
Eagley, Edgworth, Egerton
Farnworth, New Bury and Highfield
Great Bolton, Great Lever
Halliwell, Harwood, The Haulgh, Heaton, Horwich, Hungerhill
Kearsley
Ladybridge, Little Bolton, Little Lever, Lostock
Markland Hill, Middlebrook, Moses Gate, Moss Bank
Prestolee
Red Bridge, Rumworth
Sharples, Springfield, Stoneclough
Tonge Moor, Tonge Fold, Turton (part)
Westhoughton

Now which half do you want to research about, and if you decide to do so, see if anything in these places has anything to do with blackleach.

ShadowPred

OK tomorrow here is what i am going to do and i suggest you do as well, i am going to my library and see if i can find out if there's anything on blackleach.

And you said in the Roswell topic that police found half a human head in the park...did they foind out why it was only half a head?

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 05, 2007, 03:30:46 AM
And you said in the Roswell topic that police found half a human head in the park...did they foind out why it was only half a head?
It was in a bag hanging of a tree branch next to the motorway at the north eastern side of the park, Somebody must have drove past and then chucked it out of the cars window or something.

ShadowPred

did they find out why it was only half of a head?

Mr. Weyland

I think it was some sick murder and the killers dumped different parts of the body around different places. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed