New Loch Ness footage of "nesse"

Started by gridalien17, Jun 04, 2007, 04:54:09 AM

Author
New Loch Ness footage of "nesse" (Read 5,737 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: gridalien17 on Jun 04, 2007, 04:54:09 AM
:o So there is new footafe which is called by far the best footage of "Nesse" :o

just wondering wat your guys think about it

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070531/ap_on_sc/britain_loch_ness_monster -article

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VixhcEFhxeA -video

These are the ones that even a few skeptics on in cryptozoology are practically convinced by this.

Jungle Hunter

Im thinking its a big f**king fish

Predboy

Predboy

So fake. I wont believe it until the camera guy stops fingering himself in the ass making the camera shake, so we can hardly see anything. And if he does that, I will probably believe it if it shows it sticking its head and body out of the water and jumps in the air so we can all see how it is.

ShadowPred

i hate when people do that, it's as if they are not even looking inside the camera at all. >:(

Its Game Time

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Jun 04, 2007, 04:16:06 PM
I'd like to believe that heaven exists, but I doubt it?  :P

I do believe heaven exists  :)

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Its Game Time on Jun 04, 2007, 11:39:11 PM

Good for you. I always thought it would be better to believe in god than not to, because you would know that ther is a life after death and you will go to heaven and be happy forever. Sadly, I dont believe in him, lost my faith years ago. Wish I could, but I dont.

gameoverman

Quote from: Predboy on Jun 04, 2007, 11:45:11 PM
Quote from: Its Game Time on Jun 04, 2007, 11:39:11 PM

Good for you. I always thought it would be better to believe in god than not to, because you would know that ther is a life after death and you will go to heaven and be happy forever. Sadly, I dont believe in him, lost my faith years ago. Wish I could, but I dont.

Heaven will exist as a computer generated virtual reality (encompassing all of the 5 senses) sometime in the 2030s.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 04, 2007, 11:50:40 PM
Heaven will exist as a computer generated virtual reality (encompassing all of the 5 senses) sometime in the 2030s.

WoW, kool!  Glad to hear that plan has been finalised.  Something to look forward to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed