Bad day :(

Started by Mr. Weyland, May 11, 2007, 01:26:25 AM

Author
Bad day :( (Read 6,522 times)

Dachande

Dachande

I think my day today qualifies for this, i had no school today, so i got to sleep in untill....erm...3 in the afternoon, i then sat around doing nothing for the rest of the day...

Oh, you said 'Bad' Day... :P

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 14, 2007, 09:29:43 PM
I think my day today qualifies for this, i had no school today, so i got to sleep in untill....erm...3 in the afternoon, i then sat around doing nothing for the rest of the day...

Oh, you said 'Bad' Day... :P
Lucky man, just living the dream.

Dachande

Dachande

Hardly, this is just my good day before being followed by 5 periods of the same lesson on Wednesday v__v

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: slipknotpredator on May 14, 2007, 08:21:22 PM
all my days are sh#t! i have to wake up at 6:00 am, i work untill 19:00 and i have clases untill 22:00, so i get home 23:30... :-\
:'(

gameoverman

gameoverman

I spent the day in jail.  That really messed up my day.  >:(

Goro

Goro

Quote from: gameoverman on May 17, 2007, 06:41:45 AM
I spent the day in jail.  That really messed up my day.  >:(

Best Legal advice ever:

Shut UP.

DOn't say anything to any-one besides your lawyer.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

My dad says when your getting out of a police van, we use vans a lot in England, he said keep your head down because the police like to smash you over the head when they get you out at the back of the station, he even warned somebody when he was with someone in a police van, he told the guy to put his head down but he didn't so he got a police stick over his head.

xenoguy12

xenoguy12

What?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: xenoguy12 on May 17, 2007, 05:26:45 PM
What?
Did you read the 2 topics above? I was just saying what the police were like with my dad.

Weyland

Weyland

So you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

We had got a new puppy but we had to give her away because she was destructive and always biting people. I thought she would get better but my mom does not think so. :'( :'( :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed