Bad day :(

Started by Mr. Weyland, May 11, 2007, 01:26:25 AM

Author
Bad day :( (Read 6,527 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

May the 10th was the worst day ever for me, my 2nd youngest brother broke his thumb, I bought a broke Xbox 360 hard-drive and had to travel back to towns to get a new one then I get home and the police phone saying my youngest of all my brothers has be hit by a car, so we go hospital were he is ok but just hurt, we spent 5 hours going through forms and questions and talking to the police, we found out the driver was a woman who didn't have a licence.
so we went home, I went play Spider-man 3 game but I moved the 360 a bit and it scratches the crap out of the disk whilst it was playing and it doesn't work, but I am getting it fixed.

Have you ever had a day like this?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Holy crap, are you serious? Man, what the hell?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 11, 2007, 01:42:05 AM
Holy crap, are you serious? Man, what the hell?
Really serious, its been one s**t day  :-[

fluxcap

fluxcap

I can think of no better time than now to watch AVP....no wait, that would make your day much worse....

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL, that day will probably never happen again, that many things happening in one day is too hard to imagine.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: fluxcap on May 11, 2007, 02:18:17 AM
I can think of no better time than now to watch AVP....no wait, that would make your day much worse....
Only thing worst than today is Paul Anderson making AVP 3, ALIEN 5 and PREDATOR 3

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I dunno, Weyland...sounds like your brothers were the ones who had a bad day. 

Compared to them, your day was a cake-walk. 

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I have had a few. But yours is probably worse than mine. One of those days was yesterday, hardcore allergies actin up, AND my turtle dies... I felt so bad yesterday.
Sorry to hear about that man! Hope ya feel better

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 11, 2007, 01:26:25 AM
May the 10th was the worst day ever for me, my 2nd youngest brother broke his thumb, I bought a broke Xbox 360 hard-drive and had to travel back to towns to get a new one then I get home and the police phone saying my youngest of all my brothers has be hit by a car, so we go hospital were he is ok but just hurt, we spent 5 hours going through forms and questions and talking to the police, we found out the driver was a woman who didn't have a licence.
so we went home, I went play Spider-man 3 game but I moved the 360 a bit and it scratches the crap out of the disk whilst it was playing and it doesn't work, but I am getting it fixed.

Have you ever had a day like this?

Easter Sunday 2004 I was ambushed on route Tampa, first we got hit with Daisy chained IEDs and RPG fire, then once we got out of the kill zone had a 2 hour Fire-fight, with the same guys who ambushed us.

We managed to kill 2 and take 3 alive, one was a high profile target that was an instructor at a terrorist training camp in Iran, and well we got him in Iraq.

Right after we got apprehending them, mortars started coming down on us from a nearby town.

Since we had already gotten our objective, we were told to come back in to our FOB, and about 30 minutes after going back in we get sent back out again for another 8-hour patrol.

That day SUCKED, but looking back on it was kind of cool in some disturbing ways.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

yeah... your day beat all of us...

gameoverman

gameoverman

Sounds like fun..

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...Are you in the army?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2007, 04:09:45 PM
...Are you in the army?
Yeah, i wanna hear more war stories.  ;D

P.S. MAY the 11th was a good day, I got my Spiderman 3 game fixed for nothing because the guy at the shop wasn't sure that it would work, but it did, and for no reason I stumbled across a PREDATOR: COLD WAR annual  ;D it was a good day.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

all my days are sh#t! i have to wake up at 6:00 am, i work untill 19:00 and i have clases untill 22:00, so i get home 23:30... :-\

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: slipknotpredator on May 14, 2007, 08:21:22 PM
all my days are sh#t! i have to wake up at 6:00 am, i work untill 19:00 and i have clases untill 22:00, so i get home 23:30... :-\
that is one s**t day

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed