Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Yesterday at 05:08:29 PM
Quote from: Prez on Yesterday at 02:00:36 PMAh sometimes I miss pre-internet days.
I remember being blindsided by the trailer for Aliens in the cinema, and having absolutely no idea they were making a sequel, let alone had one almost ready to go. Can't remember which film it was shown with but I do remember all I cared about was getting home to tell my elder brother they're making a sequel to Alien.  ;D

Indeed. I remember the joy and excitement of being surprised, (I *think* during a special early preview showing of 'An American Werewolf in Paris'), there was a teaser trailer for 'Alien Resurrection' (at a time I didn't know it was on the way/ it wasn't in magazines etc yet)... now this may be memory playing tricks on me, but the trailer I saw was neither the 'twinkle twinkle' trailer nor was it the standard Alien Resurrection trailers.. it was fast snippets (so much so, that I recall telling friends that there was an underwater facehugger scene, as that rear shot of the swimming xeno was so quick it looked more like a swimming hugger) - but the sheer excitement of being surprised with a new alien trailer was way better than the movie I was there to see itself! 🤣
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Knives Out
Last post by KiramidHead - Yesterday at 05:00:58 PM
SHIT BALLS!
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: A Quiet Place
Last post by Master Chief - Yesterday at 04:39:45 PM
What were they supposed to look like?

Quote from: ace3g on Yesterday at 02:20:47 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCywH5Igo9g
Please let the cat live.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Knives Out
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Yesterday at 04:24:58 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Yesterday at 04:04:27 PMhttps://x.com/DEADLINE/status/1796210052875145225

Given the Jeremy Renner hot sauce in Glass Onion, I have to assume he's playing a fictionalized version of himself in this.

A while ago I had said that I hoped the third one of these would either do a horror thing, or would be set on a movie set where an actor gets killed. Now I'm almost wondering if Renner (as a fictionalized version of himself) might be the victim in this one.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed