What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 585,669 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

If HuDaFuk says the new ID4 is utter shite, then I guess it's a good thing I decided not to see it...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 05, 2016, 09:56:04 AMIf HuDaFuk says the new ID4 is utter shite, then I guess it's a good thing I decided not to see it...

:laugh: Not sure if you're implying I have good film taste, or (more likely) that I enjoy a lot of shitty films :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 04, 2016, 03:51:27 PM
Just got my hands on a Shadow of the Colossus movie script. :D

Nice. Is this a movie that may be getting made, or a possible future podcast

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 05, 2016, 12:08:38 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 04, 2016, 03:51:27 PM
Just got my hands on a Shadow of the Colossus movie script. :D

Nice. Is this a movie that may be getting made, or a possible future podcast

Maybe, I'd have to do  more  research.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 05, 2016, 10:35:23 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 05, 2016, 09:56:04 AMIf HuDaFuk says the new ID4 is utter shite, then I guess it's a good thing I decided not to see it...

:laugh: Not sure if you're implying I have good film taste, or (more likely) that I enjoy a lot of shitty films :)
Good film taste of course.

g2vd

g2vd

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finally got some bastard Blu-ray software where I can use the menus.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Which wont let you take screencaps! Argh! They really don't want you to be able to screengrab blu-rays. And I only want the flaming galleries. I've got around it but it's a ballache.

Darkness

Darkness

Actually, there was legal action and companies were forced to remove the feature from the software. I'm using an old version of Totalmedia Theatre which has it. Even then it won't capture Blu-ray menus properly because of the Java menus.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

After going through the Radi in the car and looking for good songs(all of them were shit 21st century pop)and Satisfaction by the rolling stones came up,I was so happy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 07, 2016, 08:19:39 PM
Actually, there was legal action and companies were forced to remove the feature from the software. I'm using an old version of Totalmedia Theatre which has it. Even then it won't capture Blu-ray menus properly because of the Java menus.

What thinking led to all this encryption and locking down on Blu-rays? I'm using the latest PowerDVD to actually get to navigate and use the interactive menus and something called Deer Blu-ray or something like that to take the caps. But I have to find the right title from a list of titles with the runtimes. It's annoying.  :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Pro jeremy corbin rally in oxford was great:(im in the crowd)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Glad it went well man

As of today, i have been a member of the AVPGalaxy Forum for One Year and as of this post, I've been logged in for a total of One Week, Seven Hours and 3 Minutes lol

Sweet

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 09, 2016, 11:50:51 AM
Glad it went well man

As of today, i have been a member of the AVPGalaxy Forum for One Year and as of this post, I've been logged in for a total of One Week, Seven Hours and 3 Minutes lol

Sweet
Thanks man,How times flies.

FiorinaFury161

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed