What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 585,665 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love this Cineworld card.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They look so shit hot. I really can't wait for those.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, some of those designs are sweet.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is it bad that it's the socks I'm probably most excited for?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 16, 2016, 03:02:56 PM
Booked my tickets for ID42 next week!  ;D

You going to the Double feature one or just seeing ID42?

My dad turned 60 this year and although i dont normally do anything for Fathers day or Mothers day, because its quite a significant year. I'm treating my dad and we are going to the cinema tonight, with me paying. Going to see Warcraft as its one my dad has talked about for a couple of weeks so :)

Also my dad has managed to get tickets to the "Final Ever" Black Sabbath concert on Saturday 4th February.  ;D 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just Resurgence. The lady friend wants to see it and she doesn't do midnight showings (she can barely stay up past 10, bless her) and I can't do it as much these days either.

Your plans sound lovely. Hope you both enjoy it.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 17, 2016, 11:11:54 AM

My dad turned 60 this year and although i dont normally do anything for Fathers day or Mothers day, because its quite a significant year. I'm treating my dad and we are going to the cinema tonight, with me paying. Going to see Warcraft as its one my dad has talked about for a couple of weeks so :)

Also my dad has managed to get tickets to the "Final Ever" Black Sabbath concert on Saturday 4th February.  ;D 8)
What movie will it be?

This made my day(Anonymous have been hacking ISIS accounts and making them LGBT friendly!)
http://anonhq.com/anonymous-hacks-isis-twitter-makes-accounts-fabulously-gay/

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Yay, Yay!

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 17, 2016, 08:32:29 AM
Yeah, some of those designs are sweet.
The pic I posted in the Best Alien Pic thread is my fav, but they all are awesome respectively.

Also, yes Hicks, the socks are pretty hefty too! Please don't spoil ID4 2 for us! I plan to watch it Sunday, July 3rd going into Jurassic 4th, I mean July 4th :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 17, 2016, 02:16:25 PM

What movie will it be?

We went and saw Warcraft the Beginning. Was an okay film, but they were obviously setting up for a sequel the whole way through lol

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 18, 2016, 11:31:34 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 17, 2016, 02:16:25 PM

What movie will it be?

We went and saw Warcraft the Beginning. Was an okay film, but they were obviously setting up for a sequel the whole way through lol
Money makers >:(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

While delivering the mail today, I went thru a new section of houses being built. While glancing for a moment in the construction zone, there were three very tan shirtless men wearing neon green hard hats and were decently ripped. Naturally, I slowed down a little to take a few pics in my head. While I am certain they are straight, it was a nice sexy moment in an otherwise terrible mail day.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 20, 2016, 10:40:27 PM
While delivering the mail today, I went thru a new section of houses being built. While glancing for a moment in the construction zone, there were three very tan shirtless men wearing neon green hard hats and were decently ripped. Naturally, I slowed down a little to take a few pics in my head. While I am certain they are straight, it was a nice sexy moment in an otherwise terrible mail day.
Next time get glasses with cameras!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Um... ok?

Happy Summer Solstice as well!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 21, 2016, 03:26:31 AM
Um... ok?

Happy Summer Solstice as well!
LOL. just kidding didnt mean to freak you out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed