AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360) (Read 51,730 times)

Corporate Merc

I'm on right now I'm down .

Corporal Hicks

No game night this week guys. Im off to London Film and Comic Con.

Corporal Hicks

Will be doing this Saturday.  Usual time of 8pm gmt. RidegTop and I will have to bow out at 10pm though.

Crazy Rich

Okay, so I basically peaced out a long time ago from these Colonial Marine game nights because I know you've been all enjoying the DLC stuff while I on the other hand haven't wanted to give a penny for any of it.

But... if I were to get one piece of DLC, which DLC would be the most essential in order to enjoy the AvPG A:CM game night experience?

PVTDukeMorrison

Get bug hunt, we rarely play the map packs

Also I might not be able to make it to the 8pm one, going to paintball with my dad, but definitely the 10pm one

ACR

ACR

I may be on this week, i'm having this weird connection issue where everything works fine except anything involving playing videos, downloading things and loading images and photos. I tried to download a arcade game on XboxLIVE when this issue was still going on and it hardly did anything at all. So it might f**k with my mic or gameplay if I try to actually play a game online with you guys. Though I haven't actually tried to play a game when this issue is going on, I guess I could try today though with my other friends, if it doesn't work, i won't be on than on Saturday. Anyway, sorry for this guys. = P = )

(Edit: Played with a friend and I think it's surprisingly working well, I will be on tomorrow and may bring a friend with me too. = )  )

Corporal Hicks

It's tonight, ACR. Starts in 1 hour. Doing tonight this week. And I'd suggest Bug Hunt or Move Map Pack. I'm loving the new Movie Packs so...

JokersWarPig

I'm going to run to the post office, but then I'll be on

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! 25 minutes guys.  :)

TheRaven

TheRaven

Sorry I couldn't be there guys but I was at my dads for the weekend, so I didn't have my Xbox on hand :c

Corporal Hicks

No worries, Raven! There's always next time. Was a laugh as usual.  :)

ACR

ACR

Eeeeeeh, just so I don't miss it by accident or something. Is game night gonna be tomorrow or Sunday?

Corporal Hicks

This Saturday for game night.  :)

Vakarian

Vakarian

How's the game nights going? Might pick up the game again if I see it cheap enough anywhere.

Corporal Hicks

Usually about 4 of us which is enough but on good nights we get 8+ and those are the really fun nights. Might do another DLC night and announce it on the front page.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed