*Video* Ask AVP's Rebellion 10 Questions! Interview

Started by AngryJoeShow, Mar 08, 2010, 01:55:28 AM

Author
*Video* Ask AVP's Rebellion 10 Questions! Interview (Read 13,978 times)

AngryJoeShow

AngryJoeShow

Alright guys! Its been about a month so I thought it would be cool to do this now.

Time to get answers to all of our burning questions! I've scheduled an Interview with the Developers over at Rebellion and I wanted to give my AVP Galaxy Brothers a chance to come up with some questions of their own!

Final Judgment - Developer Interview with Your Q's!

http://angryjoeshow.com/?p=6634

Ask Rebellion anything regarding their Aliens Vs Predator Franchise, and remember im looking for the best, most interesting and even sometimes funny questions! I'll select maybe about 10, throw in a few of my own and set it over to Rebellion HQ for Answering!

This is obviously more of an "afterwards" what you thought, what you hated, what's next, what when into the process kinda thing so form them appropriately.

A.J.

thecool444

What I have been wondering is: Will they make the next AVP game and if so, when do they plan on working on it or are they already working on it?

Hivemind

Can we have more holographic strippers in the sequel?

Gladius_

Thanks Joe! Anyway, mine are.. is there a patch incoming for the consoles? This is a question that's been on everyone's mind. If there is, is it possible we can get an ETA? If not a coming soon or even an "Eventually" would be nice. Second, are they read to talk about balance or possible gameplay changes or upcoming dlc? These are the biggest ones that circulate the forums.

Darkenmal

What is Rebellions favorite game other then AVP?

Console Patch?

AVP 2?

DLC?

Thats all that needs to be known.. :)

Aeus

Any chance we'll be seeing maps based on locations from the movies released as DLC? Likewise any chance we'll see skins based on the creatures in the earlier films (I.e the Giger Alien and the Predators from P1 and P2).

In the next patch could more control schemes be made availiable to console players, specifically one that has one of the shoulder buttons or triggers in charge of the Aliens jump ability. Not unlike the 'Bumper Jumper' setting  from Halo 3.

Gladius_

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 08, 2010, 02:33:07 AM
Any chance we'll be seeing maps based on locations from the movies released as DLC? Likewise any chance we'll see skins based on the creatures in the earlier films (I.e the Giger Alien and the Predators from P1 and P2).

In the next patch could more control schemes be made availiable to console players, specifically one that has one of the shoulder buttons or triggers in charge of the Aliens jump ability. Not unlike the 'Bumper Jumper' setting  from Halo 3.

Different control schemes would be really nice.

Aeus

Not having to take my thumb off the right stick to jump to another wall would make things a lot smoother.

mum

YES! i have been trying to get an answer to this question in the [REB] TRIGGER thread, but they seem to be really busy now and have not been in there in a while.  So heres is my question....

Why can players not have any control over very basic multiplayer options, such as setting the number of player respawns in multiplayer matches (you could in their first game), as well as limiting weapons (also could in Reb's first game), or messing with the predator hunt's predator time. There was a whole chunk of community that really liked team death matches with only 1 life per person, and limiting these basic options that are so old really really seems like a step back. Changing some of these basic options allows players to customize the game to their own tastes, and offers alot of game variety with little effort!!!!

Sorry, its just that this has been making me much more upset than it should.

Aeus

Yeah, definitely more customisation in player matches.

Then they could put a Pro playlist in Ranked that doesn't have the disc. :D

Gladius_

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 08, 2010, 02:55:07 AM
Yeah, definitely more customisation in player matches.

Then they could put a Pro playlist in Ranked that doesn't have the disc. :D

Or.. they can just fix the disc :P But I agree. Even fixed, it'd be cool to be able to decide what weapons are in or out.

Huol

Who had the bright idea to make the predator the dominant melee species?

AngryJoeShow

Quote from: Brolien on Mar 08, 2010, 02:19:31 AM
Can we have more holographic strippers in the sequel?

LoL! I think this is definitely a front runner for a funny question to break the ice! Thanks Bro!

AngryJoeShow

Quote from: Gladius_ on Mar 08, 2010, 02:23:11 AM
Thanks Joe! Anyway, mine are.. is there a patch incoming for the consoles? This is a question that's been on everyone's mind. If there is, is it possible we can get an ETA? If not a coming soon or even an "Eventually" would be nice. Second, are they read to talk about balance or possible gameplay changes or upcoming dlc? These are the biggest ones that circulate the forums.

When you talk about patch is theres something specific that needed to be patched?

AngryJoeShow

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 08, 2010, 02:33:07 AM

Really good ones here! thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed