other next alien movie ideas

Started by Wolfpred, Dec 01, 2007, 02:25:42 PM

Author
other next alien movie ideas (Read 1,281 times)

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

1.       alien---aliens---alien3---alien resurrection---alien 5

2.       alien 5---alien---aliens---alien3---alien resurrection

my ideas

alien---aliens---alien3---alien resurrection
                                          \_alien 5

\_alien5

what's ur comments on any of these?

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: Wolfpred on Dec 01, 2007, 02:25:42 PM

my ideas

\_alien 5

\_alien5

Agreed, My idea that has to do with an alien infestation of earth is about 100 years after 3 and before Rez.

WisePredator

WisePredator

my ideas

\_alien 5

\_alien5

That one.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

my ideas

\_alien 5

\_alien5

Another modified version of my idea.

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

the two i would most likly want fox to do are my ideas either starting a new story line right after alien or alien3 ;D

AvPvTerminator

The movie would only make sense to non-fans if it took place after rez or if it was a prequel

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Dr. Wren on Dec 01, 2007, 03:51:15 PM
My idea that has to do with an alien infestation of earth is about 100 years after 3 and before Rez.
You mean the one where there is no mention or evidence of such an infestation afterward, thus contradicting the Alien films?

Sprout

Sprout

When isn't all that important, except I'd prefer if it was in the future from now. What Alien5 need is something new. I don't know what that would be. Maybe something could be made by exploring the intelligence of the creatures a little deeper. Having them on Earth is fine, as long as it is future Earth. Don't want cheap thrills by suggesting this could happen today.

Weyland-Yutani company must be involved, they and the Aliens go hand in hand (more so than Ripley and the Aliens IMO). Also I dislike the kind of notions presented in A:R of deliberately impregnating people to breed Aliens. The company is greedy and will not hesitate to go for profit over lives if the circumstances puts them in that choice, but they are not supposed to be deliberate cold blooded killers. That would make them less interesting to me.

maledoro

maledoro

I'd rather they left the franchise alone. If there is another Alien (or AVP) sequel made, I'll only see it out of curiosity and not anticipation.

Purebreedalien

The Betty crashes to Earth. Ripley, Call etc. are all killed (Ha, ha Ripley died!.... again) then an Alien Queen has been born. It escapes the Reborn Weyland Yutani (RWY) base and hides underground. She lays hundreds of eggs and when the USCM go on a fake mission in North America they find the Queen's hive. All ninety nine of them are impregnated and Aliens wreak havoc far and wide. They create millions of Aliens and the Earth is forced to evacuate. Then the Aliens seize the Earth and a brand new team of soldiers must be created to save the world once and for all, but Weyland Yutani are planning to train the Xenomorph with a new behaviour serum and spread them far and wide in secret, only to remove them with their new company- Exterminator Inc. for a large profit.
What do you think? This is the idea for my Fanfiction series- Alien Versus Predator Survival of the Feircest (Predators have been removed for my idea above). Please read it on the Fanfiction page.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

I think it should take place between ALIEN3 and Alien: Res. It shouldn't have any of the sh*t from all of the non-canon comics(Or things from AVP) and should bring back Giger's old biomechanical humanoid Alien look. The Queen though could stay the same. It should also have Space Jockeys as a sort of villian. I don't mean we should know about their culture and stuff. I just want them to be very mysterious shadey badguys.

I am Mother

I am Mother

A prequel sounds like the most credible way to go forward for me.

However, when I think of that idea I just get flash-backs of how much the 3 Star Wars prequels sucked so I don't know........

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: ShadowXeno on Dec 05, 2007, 12:05:26 AM
I think it should take place between ALIEN3 and Alien: Res. It shouldn't have any of the sh*t from all of the non-canon comics(Or things from AVP) and should bring back Giger's old biomechanical humanoid Alien look. The Queen though could stay the same. It should also have Space Jockeys as a sort of villian. I don't mean we should know about their culture and stuff. I just want them to be very mysterious shadey badguys.
And it would contradict Alien Resurrection in a way that is as implausible as cloning Ripley! Good show!

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

another idea of mine:

alien---aliens---alien3-----alien:r
                              \_alien 5---(alien6?)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Based on what Perez said and the fact hey had to clone Ripley to get alien DNA, it would have to be after Alien: Res or a storyline not involving WY or the USM where at the end all evidence of the aliens are completely wiped out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed