What colonial marine are you?

Started by Private Hudson, Oct 27, 2007, 05:52:56 AM

Author
What colonial marine are you? (Read 2,625 times)

Corporal Hicks

Woot.

Which Aliens Colonial Marine are you?

My Results:

Cpl. Dwayne Hicks (played by Michael Biehn)

Most level-headed of the Marines, and survived all the way to the end.  Favors a hands-off, managerial approach to problems ('nuke 'em from orbit.  Only way to be sure.')

Johnny Handsome

Most level-headed of the Marines, and survived all the way to the end. Favors a hands-off, managerial approach to problems ('nuke 'em from orbit. Only way to be sure.')

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I got Ripley.

Predator_Dylan

My Results:

Most level-headed of the Marines, and survived all the way to the end.  Favors a hands-off, managerial approach to problems ('nuke 'em from orbit.  Only way to be sure.')

Haha, coincidentally, he's my favorite character too!

Huol

Huol

My Results:

Pvt. Hudson (played by Bill Paxton)

Vocal and full of attitude, but doesn't do well under pressure.  Greased his share of aliens before he went down fighting though.  "Game over, man!"  Dies in the end.

Woo Hudson.

Master Chief

Master Chief

My Results:

Biological and cybernetic enhancements and rigorous military training have resulted in Master Chief's unquestioned status as the finest soldier mankind has ever produced.  It'll take hundreds of Aliens to kill you.

hmm, that's strange, every "what are you" test I take I always get Master Chief.

Private Hudson

WTF?? :D

fraudinthe80s

LV-426 Party Boy 2179!

I'm Ellen Ripley! :D

vegadivine

vegadivine

Woo hoo! Hudson!

Bill Paxton kicks ass! Woo Hoo!

avpmad!

avpmad!

Ellen Ripley (played by Sigourney Weaver)

The movie's hero! Though technically not a marine, she kicked more alien ass than all the rest of the marines combined.

WisePredator

WisePredator

... :P

My Results:

Ellen Ripley  (played by Sigourney Weaver)

The movie's hero!  Though technically not a marine, she kicked more alien ass than all the rest of the marines combined.

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

I got Ripley too! ;D

My Results:

Ellen Ripley  (played by Sigourney Weaver)

The movie's hero!  Though technically not a marine, she kicked more alien ass than all the rest of the marines combined.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

I'm Gormon.

Incompetent leader type. Meant well though. Had no problems at all in simulation. Dies in the end.

I seriously would capture an Alien for study. It would be sad seeing people die but....I am am evil bastard.....in a good way..... 8) ???

MAD-REX

MAD-REX

I got Hicks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed