alien 3 final cut

Started by ubcool, Jan 05, 2008, 02:22:04 PM

Author
alien 3 final cut (Read 9,880 times)

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Quote from: Khan on Jan 09, 2008, 05:52:54 AM
Quote from: Spidey3121 on Jan 09, 2008, 05:47:07 AM
Yeah, lol, i guess he wasn't so wrong about the timing of the Alien Life Cycle  ;)

Of course provided he did see Alien 3 you woul think he would have noticed Bishops red blood @ the end...

It doesnt matter to me that there are two bishops in different time cycles. If you use your head, it makes perfect sense. Doesnt need to be complicated.

I don't care to debate the issue of Bishop either. I've made my own sense about it so i'm good with it all. Just so many people complain about it, stating it as one of Anderson's many flaws.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Spidey3121 on Jan 09, 2008, 05:56:38 AM
Quote from: Khan on Jan 09, 2008, 05:52:54 AM
Quote from: Spidey3121 on Jan 09, 2008, 05:47:07 AM
Yeah, lol, i guess he wasn't so wrong about the timing of the Alien Life Cycle  ;)

Of course provided he did see Alien 3 you woul think he would have noticed Bishops red blood @ the end...

It doesnt matter to me that there are two bishops in different time cycles. If you use your head, it makes perfect sense. Doesnt need to be complicated.

I don't care to debate the issue of Bishop either. I've made my own sense about it so i'm good with it all. Just so many people complain about it, stating it as one of Anderson's many flaws.

Yeah, well, time has passed. These films have happened, not much can be done about it. Unless you have the TARDIS... ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed