have you heard of the original alien3 script

Started by Sgt.Torque Reikan, Jan 02, 2008, 10:05:48 PM

Author
have you heard of the original alien3 script (Read 3,212 times)

XenoVC

This was So Misleading  ::)

The Chibi Kiriyama

That was Fox's fault. Errors like that happen when you're making a release date instead of a movie.

I still feel Red's AlienĀ³ script was the worst. Ward's script didn't make a lick of sense, but Red's script feels like he heard about egg-morphing/spores and then did a script overnight without knowing much else about the franchise.

SiL

Or the English language, for that matter.

YutaniDitch

Quote from: bloodjigsaw on Jan 02, 2008, 10:05:48 PM
I bought the alien 3 2003 special edition yesterday and I saw a featturete on what the original alien 3 would of been. (monks on a false planet one) and I thought the entire layout of the movie was good but EXTREMELY unrealistic I will post the original script of plot of it soon but if anyone else has heard it would you of liked that Alien3 over the made one?

To me, they only needed to change Ward's 'man-made planetoid' to a remote human colony either on Earth or a planetoid similar to Earth...  ;)

agentdc7

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 02, 2008, 10:07:42 PM
http://home.online.no/~bhundlan/scripts/alien3/fasano.txt

God awful.

I'd have to say it's rather bad too.  I just don't like the whole one alien, crashing onto a planet, and killing off everyone accept Ripley.  Plus that script dives a little too much into different processes of the alien where it just confused me.  Not to mention the ending is extremely unoriginal.  Jeez, enough of these endings...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed