have you heard of the original alien3 script

Started by Sgt.Torque Reikan, Jan 02, 2008, 10:05:48 PM

Author
have you heard of the original alien3 script (Read 3,213 times)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

I bought the alien 3 2003 special edition yesterday and I saw a featturete on what the original alien 3 would of been. (monks on a false planet one) and I thought the entire layout of the movie was good but EXTREMELY unrealistic I will post the original script of plot of it soon but if anyone else has heard it would you of liked that Alien3 over the made one?

Corporal Hicks

Sgt.Torque Reikan

I wish they would re-do alien 3 and let ripley, hicks, newt get to earth and then that one alien egg hatchs.... I think you can guess the rest ;)

nukem11

It wasn't god awful it was just something totally different to what wed seen in the the previous films.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

^^ that is what they where trying to do... something completely different

nukem11

What is even more interesting it Renny Harlins idea with ripley going to the homeworld in his idea for the film which could have been.
Would be great if someone could find stuff that he did since he worked on it for over year from what he said.

Kriszilla

I saw the thingy on the Alien 3 features disc in the quadrilogy. Some parts were cool concepts, but the artificial planet thing I didn't like so much. But an alien terrorising monks on a lonely planet where only they live would have been f***ing cool.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: nukem11 on Jan 02, 2008, 10:13:36 PM
It wasn't god awful it was just something totally different to what wed seen in the the previous films.

There's different and then there's f**king stupid.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 03, 2008, 11:45:17 PM
Quote from: nukem11 on Jan 02, 2008, 10:13:36 PM

There's different and then there's f**king stupid.

and the line is 1/4 inch thin

XenoVC

I heard that if they used the Monks on a Planet Script,the Alien wasn't even gonna come out in the Movie,wtf  ???

SM

Quotehave you heard of the original alien3 script

Ward's wasn't the "original'.  Gibsons was.  And was awful.

Ward's was almost the final script - at least enough for him to get a story credit.

D-101

Even worse than what we have now!  :o
I wish the idea of Aliens coming to Earth with Hicks & Bishop fighting them would've happened. :'(

severen76

Quote from: D-101 on Jan 05, 2008, 08:57:18 PM
I wish the idea of Aliens coming to Earth with Hicks & Bishop fighting them would've happened. :'(

so you wanted aliens 2

for me alien 3 is one of the best in the series a perfect end to the trilogy

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: severen76 on Jan 05, 2008, 09:06:54 PM
Quote from: D-101 on Jan 05, 2008, 08:57:18 PM

so you wanted aliens 2

for me alien 3 is one of the best in the series a perfect end to the trilogy
Agreed. Infact, the Assembly Cut version is my favorite of the series.

Getting back on topic, Alien terrorizing monks? Sweet! On a fake, wooden plant? Stupid. All in all though, I'm perfectly happy with Alien3 we have now.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The original script was amazing but Alien 3 was still a good movie. I would love to see some parts of this script in Alien 5 (If they make one).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed