Poll: Best Alien soundtrack

Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection
AvP
AvP-R
Author
Poll: Best Alien soundtrack (Read 2,783 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Im voting Alien 3 love the score.

Degman

Degman

Hard to say, but I love james Horner's score even if it uses alot of Star Trek II in it, what do you exspect for the amount of time he had to write the thing.

Jerry Goldsmith is the next best, it sucks that they havent released a delux version for his Alien Score.

Elliot Goldenthal very dark soundrack, and it fits the mood of the movie.

Brian Tyler, score was great.   For me it is what held the movie together, the main theme is awsome.

Harlold Kloser, Had great themes as well, Alien fight, and down the tunnel being the best.

John Frizzel, Good score as well nice main theme.

SM

SM

QuoteJerry Goldsmith is the next best, it sucks that they havent released a delux version for his Alien Score.

Au contraire

Corporal Hicks

Alien3 followed closely by AR.

shakermakerman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 01, 2008, 02:30:43 PM
AR.

Thats the only soundtrack i dont have :(.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Alien 3, Alien and AVPR.

Huol

Huol

Alien 3.

Although i love the credit music in alien.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

The only thing I liked about Alien 3 was the music. I also likethe AVP R's score.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

The opening titles in Alien were awersone to even through Goldsmith (rest in peace) didnt like it.

Scree

Scree

AlienĀ³

I also love the scores for Alien Resurrection and AVP-R.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Alien - I like slow, creepy sounding music.   :P

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

AR.

pmaz11

pmaz11

I loved the first 3 Alien movie scores ;D

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I like Aliens, I love the music from Alien and Aliens when in Alien Riply is just about to get to the escape ship then the alien pops out and then in Aliens when Riply and Newt are trying to escape and then the queen pops out. People who have seen these movies know what i'm talking about.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Alien 3 Definitley,But Aliens comes in at second for me,and third for me is AVPR,btw heres the opening score for Aliens

here is my Favorite Track from AVPR

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/avp+r/video/x3n2hs_opening-titles-and-skinned-hanged_news

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed