Bug planet could be alien homeworld?

Started by Private Hudson, Dec 10, 2007, 10:55:34 PM

Author
Bug planet could be alien homeworld? (Read 5,171 times)

Commander Aun

Quote from: I.R.-88 on Jan 09, 2008, 11:44:32 PM
Quote from: Khan on Jan 09, 2008, 11:07:34 PM
Quote from: I.R.-88 on Jan 09, 2008, 11:02:10 PM
Quote from: Khan on Jan 09, 2008, 10:51:08 PM
Quote from: I.R.-88 on Jan 09, 2008, 08:46:36 PM
Quote from: WisePredator on Jan 09, 2008, 08:15:39 PM
Yep, Pauly twisted the story around. Even though the Bugs used the meteors.

Quote from: I.R.-88 on Jan 09, 2008, 08:05:50 PM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 10, 2007, 10:55:34 PM
Most of us have seen Starship Troopers 1, well the Bugs had a hive type Mentallity, so do aliens. So it wouldn't be impossible for the aliens homeworld to be there. What you think. And also the Bugs and aliens have alot in common.

hell no,the Xenomorph is far more advanced(genetically) than those big cockaroaches
The big cocroaches are the ones that carry the big fat smart bug. ;)

Bugs in general are more advanced, as they have gained "artillery" weapons, Plasma Bugs can launch plasma from their abdomens and Tankers can create a type of organic napalm/flame thrower, and Arachnids have the ability to hurl their spore to other planets, Aliens are just survivalists.

The Xenomorphs are way more resourcful,The Brain Bug needs human brains to to gain it's "intelligence",The Queen Alien is born with NATURAL intelligence,The Hive would outsmart the "Bugs",it would just be a matter of time.All the Aliens would have to do was target the Brain and then the bugs collective intelligence would be lost,The single Xenomorph warrior has individual intelligence and that's what would give them the edge over the bugs...not to mention their acidic blood,speed and fast reproduction.

What good is "Bug artillery,Support,etc." if theres no intelligence to coordinate it? Lose the Brain lose the coordination.But even with the brain the Aliens would still have the edge over them (reasons mentioned above^).

The bugs have greater firepower over the aliens. They could wipe the floor with them.

wow you've really got alot to support that idea :P

You want me to spell it out to you? Fine:
Tanker Bugs- Burn the aliens away before they could even get in range of actually attacking the bug.
Hoppers- Can decaptiate or pick up aliens, and throw them away.
Plasma Bugs- Can severly damage starships, and could wipe out dozens of aliens at a time, if they were charging at them.
Warriors- Have a heavily resistant carapace, and powerful claws. Also larger in size than the alien. Also, they have many more numbers, so they can just overwhelm the aliens.
Also, they are constantly bred by the Queens, meaning they can be bred instantly and sent to the battle field. Unlimited troops. Bugs win. Aliens lose big time.

hell to the no....the Aliens would have greater numbers because of their reproduction rate,and when it came to confrontaion the bugs would suffer severe losses because of the aliens' acidic blood,fire power means nothing when up against a Xenomorph...they can learn,they can adapt not to mention there damn speed,I've seen aliens dodge bullets for christ's sake.

Intellegence,Speed,Power,Numbers....they have EVERYTHING they need to wipe out the bugs.The Alien doesn't need firepower,doesn't need weapons because it it's self is a weapon...a living,breathing,thinking weapon times thousands/millions is a deadly force that would mow down the bugs in no time.

Does the arachnid warrior learn? can it swim? can it scale elevated surfaces? can every part of it's being be used as a weapon? no....in the movie they had a caged arachnid ...just plain bars....would you have been able to do that to a xenormorph? no...why? because it thinks...it adapts...it always finds a way.The bug is mindless,would the arachnid cut the power to throw it's enemy off balance? hell no.....the arachnid has no restraint(without the brain),and could the brain defend itself if it had to? hell to the son of a bi*** no,it's smarter than the regular bugs but it couldn't defend itself from a kitten XD....the brain is just a big piece of roast beef waiting for the aliens to devour it.The Queen Alien is not only smarter than the warriors but she's stronger and deadlier,The Alien is far more superior,The Alien was created to take life,created to wipe out entire species,created to be a living,breathing,thinking weapon,and under The Queen's control they are indeed the perfect weapon,that times millions equals TOTAL annihilation.Aliens win.....bugs lose

They need hosts, and the way the bugs are designed, they sure couldnt face hug them. And even with your little perfect weapon, the bugs have something your aliens dont have: numbers. They can easily outlast them anyday of the weak. The queen maybe able to produce many eggs, but they need hosts for the eggs, and if you dont have hosts, that means no aliens. Bugs win...aliens lose.

SM

SM

QuoteThey are from the planet Sciron in the galaxy of Andromeda...

Blancmanges > Aliens > Bugs > MI

Iron Hide

Quote from: Khan on Jan 10, 2008, 03:33:02 AM

Most of us have seen Starship Troopers 1, well the Bugs had a hive type Mentallity, so do aliens. So it wouldn't be impossible for the aliens homeworld to be there. What you think. And also the Bugs and aliens have alot in common.

hell no,the Xenomorph is far more advanced(genetically) than those big cockaroaches

Bugs in general are more advanced, as they have gained "artillery" weapons, Plasma Bugs can launch plasma from their abdomens and Tankers can create a type of organic napalm/flame thrower, and Arachnids have the ability to hurl their spore to other planets, Aliens are just survivalists.

The Xenomorphs are way more resourcful,The Brain Bug needs human brains to to gain it's "intelligence",The Queen Alien is born with NATURAL intelligence,The Hive would outsmart the "Bugs",it would just be a matter of time.All the Aliens would have to do was target the Brain and then the bugs collective intelligence would be lost,The single Xenomorph warrior has individual intelligence and that's what would give them the edge over the bugs...not to mention their acidic blood,speed and fast reproduction.

What good is "Bug artillery,Support,etc." if theres no intelligence to coordinate it? Lose the Brain lose the coordination.But even with the brain the Aliens would still have the edge over them (reasons mentioned above^).

The bugs have greater firepower over the aliens. They could wipe the floor with them.

Tanker Bugs- Burn the aliens away before they could even get in range of actually attacking the bug.
Plasma Bugs- Can severly damage starships, and could wipe out dozens of aliens at a time, if they were charging at them.
Warriors- Have a heavily resistant carapace, and powerful claws. Also larger in size than the alien. Also, they have many more numbers, so they can just overwhelm the aliens.
Also, they are constantly bred by the Queens, meaning they can be bred instantly and sent to the battle field. Unlimited troops. Bugs win. Aliens lose big time.

hell to the no....the Aliens would have greater numbers because of their reproduction rate,and when it came to confrontaion the bugs would suffer severe losses because of the aliens' acidic blood,fire power means nothing when up against a Xenomorph...they can learn,they can adapt not to mention there damn speed,I've seen aliens dodge bullets for christ's sake.

Intellegence,Speed,Power,Numbers....they have EVERYTHING they need to wipe out the bugs.The Alien doesn't need firepower,doesn't need weapons because it it's self is a weapon...a living,breathing,thinking weapon times thousands/millions is a deadly force that would mow down the bugs in no time.

Does the arachnid warrior learn? can it swim? can it scale elevated surfaces? can every part of it's being be used as a weapon? no....in the movie they had a caged arachnid ...just plain bars....would you have been able to do that to a xenormorph? no...why? because it thinks...it adapts...it always finds a way.The bug is mindless,would the arachnid cut the power to throw it's enemy off balance? hell no.....the arachnid has no restraint(without the brain),and could the brain defend itself if it had to? hell to the son of a bi*** no,it's smarter than the regular bugs but it couldn't defend itself from a kitten XD....the brain is just a big piece of roast beef waiting for the aliens to devour it.The Queen Alien is not only smarter than the warriors but she's stronger and deadlier,The Alien is far more superior,The Alien was created to take life,created to wipe out entire species,created to be a living,breathing,thinking weapon,and under The Queen's control they are indeed the perfect weapon,that times millions equals TOTAL annihilation.Aliens win.....bugs lose

They need hosts, and the way the bugs are designed, they sure couldnt face hug them. And even with your little perfect weapon, the bugs have something your aliens dont have: numbers. They can easily outlast them anyday of the weak. The queen maybe able to produce many eggs, but they need hosts for the eggs, and if you dont have hosts, that means no aliens. Bugs win...aliens lose.

They may not be able to infect the arachnid warrior itself but they would def be able to infect the smaller members of the species (roaches),that would take care of that little theory,like I said the Alien would find a way.Say it was JUST bugs vs aliens...no humans....the brain would basically be useless without their brain matter rendering them uncordinated....once again numbers don't count for a damn thing without cordination.And how long does it take for the arachnid warrior to fully mature? not fast enough.....their lost numbers would take too long to replenish....losing precious time,the Xenomorph on the other hand reproduces in a matter of hours.......the bugs would outlast the Aliens? lol....the Xenomorph would reproduce until the planet crawled with them....creating a wave of steel teeth  :D,everything would be consumed.Aliens win....Bugs lose horribly.

Commander Aun

Quote from: I.R.-88 on Jan 10, 2008, 04:13:04 AM

They may not be able to infect the arachnid warrior itself but they would def be able to infect the smaller members of the species (roaches),that would take care of that little theory,like I said the Alien would find a way.Say it was JUST bugs vs aliens...no humans....the brain would basically be useless without their brain matter rendering them uncordinated....once again numbers don't count for a damn thing without cordination.And how long does it take for the arachnid warrior to fully mature? not fast enough.....their lost numbers would take too long to replenish....losing precious time,the Xenomorph on the other hand reproduces in a matter of hours.......the bugs would outlast the Aliens? lol....the Xenomorph would reproduce until the planet crawled with them....creating a wave of steel teeth  :D,everything would be consumed.Aliens win....Bugs lose horribly.

Ayayaya, what does it take to get through you? XENOMORPHS NEED HOSTS! WITHOUT HOSTS! NO ALIENS! GOT IT?!

Iron Hide

Quote from: Khan on Jan 10, 2008, 04:19:01 AM
Quote from: I.R.-88 on Jan 10, 2008, 04:13:04 AM

Ayayaya, what does it take to get through you? XENOMORPHS NEED HOSTS! WITHOUT HOSTS! NO ALIENS! GOT IT?!

Bugs= just another race for the Xenormorph to feed on and infect.

BOTTOM LINE The Xenomorph is the most devastating predatory species in the galaxy,and all they would need to wipe out the bugs would be a can of Raid  ;D

Vemados

Seriously the bugs can't be facehugged so they win... It pains me to say it but yeah

Iron Hide

Quote from: Vemados on Jan 10, 2008, 07:44:24 AM
Seriously the bugs can't be facehugged so they win... It pains me to say it but yeah

Warriors,Tankers and Hoppers no.....but Chariot Bugs (roaches that carry around the brain,bug that rico was dissecting in class) definitely.There is ALWAYS  a way  :D!

SM

SM

Think it's time for this to go into the Archive with all the other pointless 'vs' threads.

Iron Hide

lol yes yes,this needs to be taken out to the yard,tied to a tree and put outta it's misery.I'll miss it *tear* :P

Dark Passenger

It would take alot of aliens to take out one of those arachnids, even with the acid blood.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed