New AvP Requiem Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2007, 11:42:37 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Clips (Read 20,008 times)

deathconx

deathconx

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8609525&productCategoryId= cat02508&type=product&tab=7&id=1773336#produ ctdetai

deathconx

deathconx

link may not work. go to best buy.com and check out Alien VS Predator Exclusive Ultimate Showdown Collector's Set - DVD

venomp2

venomp2

Yeah I checked it. 169 bucks??? yeah right. I'll just go see it w/out those tickets.

Bigrock

Bigrock

Does anyone eles feel like they have seen the entire movie already!     ???  

skinned alive

skinned alive

Listen up people...  If you are a true fan, and Alien & Predator are your favorite movies then you should have nothing to complain about. We are getting a freakin' movie! Let's be happy that we are getting one at all and be more positive about it!  I mean c'mon people settle down. Would you rather have no movie at all? Because that's how some of you are sounding and it's starting to really bother me to see that there are actually people on a fansite that are complaining this much.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

you are so right but i dont like them killing wolf off so they could of have wolf lived or create and alternate ending

weezy

weezy

i agree, the brothers didnt have to make this movie they could have just let anderson   >:(  ) come back for a second time but they deceided 2 give what the people should have got from the 1st movie. I think the reason they are shipping alot of info,cause they are covering ^ for AVP. Trying to get people that this move is different.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Still havent watched these clips, but the alien ownage does not sound good too me!   >:(  

skinned alive

skinned alive

Hey Garo Predator, thanks but I didn't want to know about the ending about killing off the Predator. What is this? How do you know this?  Thanks, I look forward to your answer.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Does anyone know of what Garo Predator speaks of the Predator's fate?

darkknight101

darkknight101

u know what would be really cool?, if there was a crossover of predator vs. star wars. yeah it would be so awesome have a predator fight a jedi or a predator becomes a jedi or a sith.

skinned alive

skinned alive

oooooooo darkknight101 you may have opened a new door! Ha!  That's cool, but what about a vs. with your username title! Although I'd like to see Predator vs. King Kong.

darkknight101

darkknight101

i mean seriously imagine the predator fighting darth vader or chewbacca now that would be really awesome!   :o  

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

Hey skinned alive didnt mean to ruin it for u im sorry but the brother's said they r killing him off because if would up set the alien fans god i hate them they should have kept him to be an elder

skinned alive

skinned alive

Now you just know chewbacca would not stand a chance. How about Yoda!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed