I remember....

Started by Alan Dutch Schaefer, Dec 26, 2007, 10:40:08 PM

Author
I remember.... (Read 5,655 times)

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

reading in a review or something that the predator killed innocents w/out guns but i dont recall that happening in the movie.

i mean the hot blonde's death was an accident the shruiken riccocet (dont know if i spelled it right) off something and hit her

SiL

SiL

Ray the policeman was unarmed.

No Tail

No Tail

^ No he wasn't

SiL

SiL

Did you see him draw a gun? No sir.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: SiL on Dec 26, 2007, 10:43:23 PM
Did you see him draw a gun? No sir.

but he still had a gun on him right?

SiL

SiL

Possibly. But he never drew it, and he never threatened the Predator.

Blain_88

Blain_88

Quote from: SiL on Dec 26, 2007, 10:45:17 PM
Possibly. But he never drew it, and he never threatened the Predator.

Cleaner not hunter.You see from the trailer that the police guy already saw him.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

I haven't see the full movie but I saw a leaked clip of this scene that someone recorded from the screening. It was a cool scene 8). Wolf got scared of the cop's radio and thought "Shit, WTF is that? I've never seen that before, what if it's a dangerous weapon that can kill me?" then he decided to play a little hide and seek before getting bored and killing him.  :P

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Well Wolf knew if that cop would of ran back Ray would of told the team to come back and than they would of found the alien facehuggers and dead bodys with holes in them. And Wolf was looking for a reason to kill the guy, so he found the gun on his body and just decided to hunt him.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

He is a cleaner, any humans get in his way or even stopd him in any way from doing his job, he si going to kille them.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 26, 2007, 11:06:11 PM
He is a cleaner, any humans get in his way or even stopd him in any way from doing his job, he si going to kille them.

QFET

justaguy

justaguy

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Dec 27, 2007, 12:18:16 AM

QFET

So what? He has a few typing errors who are you Shakespeare?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: justaguy on Dec 27, 2007, 12:51:29 AM
Quote from: CELTICPRED on Dec 27, 2007, 12:18:16 AM

QFET

So what? He has a few typing errors who are you Shakespeare?

LOL,

Why so serious?  ;D

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Predator was there to clean up the mess. I'm sure it wouldn't have helped if some human managed to bring attention to the mess, or to give a good description of what to look out for to the other humans.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Like others have said, Wolf killed him in attempt to keep his arrival unknown. It's pretty obvious that's  why he was killed.

But yes, he didn't do anything to provoke Wolf at all. Wrong place, wrong time is what I say.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed