Budget ??

Started by beeko, Mar 07, 2007, 02:58:15 AM

Author
Budget ?? (Read 22,340 times)

Stalker

The budget was around $40 million from what I recall.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Stalker on May 11, 2008, 04:09:31 AM
The budget was around $40 million from what I recall.
BS, its about 25 - 30 with marketing.

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

Thanks im doing this project for computer class and we have to make a "biography" or outline of our favorite book or movie and i picked AVP R. so  have to know the budget filming location and the backround on all the actors and stuff. Thanks  :D

War Wager

It's your favourite movie?

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

we'll no not really but Its the newest of the franchise so i picked it. and besides someone else got my favorite alien movie witch is aliens so AVP R was my number two pick

Aran

50mil and done in Canada.

War Wager

For your project just put $18-28 million. It can't be over that, otherwise we would have known it by now. 

DARIAS93

$40 million and is done where Aran said.

War Wager

Now we're just guessing...

DARIAS93

I'm not guessing I saw it in BoxofficeMojo, Movieweb, and every other site about movies and is not about the box office.

SiL

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 11, 2008, 10:07:58 AM
BS again. Colin said on the IMDb that it was over 25 million, not including the marketing.

Aran

a whole lot of BS goin' on here...  :D

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: SiL on May 11, 2008, 09:07:12 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 11, 2008, 10:07:58 AM
BS again. Colin said on the IMDb that it was over 25 million, not including the marketing.

Though if they said it was around 25 million, I'd believe it. The movie looks cheap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed