New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director!

Started by Whos_Nick, Nov 20, 2020, 08:19:51 PM

Author
New PREDATOR Movie in the works from 10 Cloverfield Lane Director! (Read 119,191 times)

lol

Another terminator dark fate sjw horse sheeeet coming right out :)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Samhain13 on Nov 23, 2020, 02:55:35 PM
I will never get why so many fans want the females to be something like the Berserkers from Gears of War, seems like a femdom fantasy. Or some Perry fans that even after all these years are still holding to the idea that the females should be bigger.

As someone who stated a few pages back he think the big ones in Predators are the girls, I would like to react to this.

First up, I f**king hate Perry, and the end result of my claim being similar is a bit of an irony. Second, I'm sure there's someone out there saying the same thing for femdom reasons, but for me it's mostly a contrarian reaction to "sexy" depictions, by going for something hideous and very unfeminine, and conveniently already in a movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: lol on Nov 23, 2020, 05:59:34 PM
Another terminator dark fate sjw horse sheeeet coming right out :)

Ahh yes! Terminator! James Cameron never used those movies to make political statements or to tell the story of a woman that grows and overcomes a significant challenge placed in front of her! ::)

Samhain13

Samhain13

With the help of a man to unlock her full potential yes. No wonder Dark Fate failed.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 23, 2020, 06:18:22 PM
As someone who stated a few pages back he think the big ones in Predators are the girls, I would like to react to this.

First up, I f**king hate Perry, and the end result of my claim being similar is a bit of an irony. Second, I'm sure there's someone out there saying the same thing for femdom reasons, but for me it's mostly a contrarian reaction to "sexy" depictions, by going for something hideous and very unfeminine, and conveniently already in a movie.

I get that, that's something I really liked that they did with the female Locust on the Gears of War series, which have a matriachal society and fits well with the creatures. But for Predators I wouldn't want the same route. Also we already have that with the Aliens as well.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 22, 2020, 06:36:31 PM
Sorry for the late reply Mr.Turok.

I'mma be real with you, some of those designs have some great details, but even the modest suggestion of breasts going on is too much for me. You'll never convince me something with a face like that is designed for suckling.

Ehhh its fine, we are all doing something ya know.

Well....if you recall your literature, they called young Predators pups and sucklings so....... ::)
Not to mention platypus are mammals that can lay eggs, have venom, and give milk so Preds are just the platypus of the galactic community.

At the end of the day though, I just don't mind the idea of boobs on a Pred if the design follows PHG. I seen some crazy ass artwork of female preds in chainmail bikinis or other forms of obvious fap material and I'm just so sick of that shit.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 23, 2020, 01:51:51 AM
Predator Milk will be the white goo that they use to mutate their prey in this one.

Bet it glows in the dark too huh? You don't need ultraviolet light to reveal that on the floor huh lol  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Nov 23, 2020, 06:48:54 PM

Well....if you recall your literature

I do my best to forget it lol. I don't think I'm actually a fan of any established deeper lore for Preds, I prefer them mysterious and unknowable in the same way deer don't get how human society works.

skhellter

skhellter

Predator "lore" and "aesthetic" should have a "Space-Conan" or "space-MadMax" vibe to it. Rough, rugged and savage, with an emphasis on heroic myth and legend. Remember the "devil that hunts men" stuff from the first film? More of that, please.

All the Yautja stuff makes them feel like some species that Kirk would find on Star Trek. Like the Klingons younger brothers or something.
The tone feels way off. All the shit about "honor" gives me a headache.

A big mistep from the recent movies was also abandoning all the weird, orange-glow spaceship interiors from Predator 2 in favor of some super squeaky clean metallic designs that look like they were rejected from some Marvel movie.

Aesthetic-wise... give me more skull and bones necklaces, as well.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: skhellter on Nov 23, 2020, 07:14:16 PM
Predator "lore" and "aesthetic" should have a "Space-Conan" or "space-MadMax" vibe to it. Rough, rugged and savage, with an emphasis on heroic myth and legend. Remember the "devil that hunts men" stuff from the first film? More of that, please.

All the Yautja stuff makes them feel like some species that Kirk would find on Star Trek. Like the Klingons younger brothers or something.
The tone feels way off. All the shit about "honor" gives me a headache.

A big mistep from the recent movies was also abandoning all the weird, orange-glow spaceship interiors from Predator 2 in favor of some super squeaky clean metallic designs that look like they were rejected from some Marvel movie.

Aesthetic-wise... give me more skull and bones necklaces, as well.

Quality post right here.

Bug hunt wilson

I agree with some  of the stuff you're saying they should have kept the predator 2 ship interior but the "honor" thing Is what make the predator the predator there not some galactic invaders hunting for the best dna.There were big game hunters and we are the lions.If they didn't had honor the orginal predator would have kept it's gear on and killed dutch.In predator 2 they would have ganged up on Danny Glover character

Lost_Hunter

Skhellter, you are on the money. Big Time

Samhain13

In the case of Jungle Hunter and Dutch, it felt more like he was taking his time to enjoy beating the shit out of a worthy opponent, he was sadistically playing with his food, killing Dutch fast wouldn't be as fun.

While I agree letting Harrigan leave was a form of respect and honor towards him, could be just a thing that the Elder in charge of the clan was into though.

Voodoo Magic

Speaking of the Elder, I was just saying the Comanche Tribe and the Raphael Adolini flintlock both fall within the same time period. Could it be possible Predator 5 will feature the Elder in his prime?

It's fun to imagine.

Lefty

I always found the concept of an honor system interesting, but I don't want to see the predators humanized anymore or have another forced team up with us. The city hunter sparing Leona in the subway and not killing unarmed people is about the most we ever need to see of that kind of thing. As already said, mayne that was just their thing in that group. There's no saying that they would all necessarily act that way.

Predator 2 expanded the character without ruining or over explaining anything. All the weird details, even down to them occasionally talking (City Hunter when he notices something is off in the slaughterhouse, elder at the very end), just makes them more mysterious and interesting imo. Compare that to The Predator where we are shown and told how and why they do certain things, and we literally have subtitles for their speech, it just isn't the same. Not to mention abandoning the crazy unique ship design for the AVP style sleek generic stuff.

Predators was a middle ground for me. For what it's worth, I thought the hunting camp was a fantastic set.

GreybackElder

The announcement of predator 5 was certainly a shock. I would have loved to see what Dan had in mind for the "big reveal." It could have been really amazing.He does seem pretty upset about the announcement. I wonder who dropped the ball and how this got out?

Immortan Jonesy

There are post that are not supposed to be taken seriously  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed