6 pack trophy

Started by delsaber8, Feb 12, 2011, 01:43:30 AM

Author
6 pack trophy (Read 6,867 times)

allicorn

allicorn

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Sep 19, 2011, 02:34:23 PM
Quote from: Animus on Sep 19, 2011, 06:05:58 AM
I need this trophy too! Weekends are better for me since I get on around 12pm Pacific (I'm in California). On weekdays, I'm on around 3-4pm. Late at night after 8-9pm (10 on weekends), I can't talk on the mic because I don't want to disturb my sleeping family.

I'm often in a group with some friends though so it's hard to pry me out of there, but I'll see what I can do.. maybe they can tag along as well. (:

My PSN is allicorn.
I remember adding you months ago but recently I saw that you hosted a match and you weren't my friend. Hmmmm..  :'(

Oooh, really? I deleted some friends a little while back, I may of deleted you, not realizing it was you! I'm sorry. ):

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Sep 19, 2011, 02:51:40 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Sep 19, 2011, 02:36:21 PM
Really?  Try sending another friend request.  I'll have to look into this.

EDIT: I checked my account via computer and it still seems you're my friend.
That was for allicorn  :o

Oh, duh.  My bad, I'm such an idiot. :-[

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 19, 2011, 07:12:03 PM
Quote from: The Xenoborg on Sep 19, 2011, 02:51:40 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Sep 19, 2011, 02:36:21 PM
Really?  Try sending another friend request.  I'll have to look into this.

EDIT: I checked my account via computer and it still seems you're my friend.
That was for allicorn  :o

Oh, duh.  My bad, I'm such an idiot. :-[
:laugh:

predxeno

predxeno

I know that this is going to be awhile from now, but I'm trying to see if we can set this thing up on Thanksgiving.  I think it's our best option.  This weekend will the last one until 1 week before Thanksgiving that I'll actually be able to use my PS3 and so far I doubt we have enough members who are availabe to get it this weekend judging by the lack of activity from some people that I've been seeing.  Also, Thanksgiving sounds like a great day to host an AvPGalaxy Game Night, I'll spread the word when the time comes near and try to get as many members from this site as possible to play on that day; it should be easier than on regular weekends since it is a holiday.  This way even if some of us don't make it to the game, we'll most likely have lots of other members from this site that we could fall back on and friend to help us get this Trophy.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I'm not sure about that. I'm in my last year of school so we have exams all the time.
The only free time I have is the first week of October.

Origin

Origin

Hey everyone,

I decided to try posting on a few various forums I frequent, as I've been trying to get groups together for the past 2 weeks or so to get this Trophy, with little success.

Anyhow, I'm going to be trying to get a group (or groups) together @ 8pm PST (GMT-8), for the Six-Pack trophy (and anything else we can manage to do, honestly). I've been coordinating with a few folks from another gaming forum to do this, and while I've gotten SOME interest, trying to get enough people online at the same time has been taxing.

About half of the folks I've gotten in tough with are in Europe or Australia, so given that I'm willing to be flexible with scheduling. In any case, I will always try to be on around 8pm PST like I said. Anyone that needs it / willing to help out please msg me/friend request on PSN.

My psnID is: Nuclearporkchop

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear back from some of you. Cheers.

*edit*

I will also try to get groups together around 12-1pm PST.

predxeno

predxeno

I'll be availabe like 1 week from Thanksgiving, that's the earliest I can make it. :(  I'm also trying to set up a AvPGalaxy PS3 Game Night during the Thanksgiving holiday, I anticipate that we may be able to get a lot of people, even those who already have the Trophy to help us out.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I'll resume playing my PlayStation 3 in a week. I can't make it before 22nd or 24th October.
I will add you immediately after accessing PSN.
If you have reliable groups, I'll be sure to add them too ;D

I'll try to be there for the Thanksgiving Game Night.

Origin

Origin

I'm getting pretty close to getting a cohesive group together for the trophy, but just to be a sport, I'll try to hop online around thanksgiving to help any folks out here that need a hand.

predxeno

predxeno

Thanks, Origin, I'll hold you to that. ;)  I'll also add you as soon as I can.

Origin

Origin

I finally managed to score the trophy (and my platinum) this past Tuesday, exactly 1yr+1week after I bought the game. Getting that group together was a f**king headache, however, I had my ps3 on for nearly 9 hours straight just playing Deathmatch w/ a small group before finally getting enough people to help out.

If anyone still needs help, send me a friend request on PSN (I wont accept blank requests, so please include a short msg about AVP & where you saw my posts, either here or ps3trophies). I'd be glad to help out if I can. I'll certainly try to be online around Thanksgiving time.

As an added tip: when my group got the trophy, we had two groups of 4 players each. We searched for "Mixed Species Deathmatch / Any # of players", and found each other in about 5-10 minutes. Each group leader should be in the same time-zone or region (we had group leaders from the US), as we experienced problems earlier that day in DM games where 1 player from the UK was having consistant problems joining us (3 of us would be stuck @ the "3 in game looking for 1 more", while he was stuck at the 1-looking-for-3 screen).

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I'm waiting for my connection to get fixed. I'll try to be online as soon as possible, once that's done.
I'll add you. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed