6 pack trophy

Started by delsaber8, Feb 12, 2011, 01:43:30 AM

Author
6 pack trophy (Read 6,868 times)

delsaber8

delsaber8

I know there has been several posts on this topic however I have failed to get the six pack trophy on AVP. Let me know If you are interested in getting it. Post your PSN and we can figure out a time to play. Thanks I need this trophy to platinum it.

delsaber8

delsaber8

No replies everyone has this trophy? ???

Maphisto86

Maphisto86

Hely delsaber! I got the Six Pack Trophy as I was lucky enough to "friend" six other strangers and play a match.  ;D Still I would very much like to help others get this trophy, so your best bet is to try and attend a game night pre-planned with at least six other of our fellow players here at avpgalaxy.net. Yes, I know that is a tall order as most of the time we are lucky to get four of our buddies around. However you can depend on me to show up if I say I will and I have made plenty of friends playing Aliens vs Predator (actually still a lot of players) on the PS3 who have mics. So maybe I can get a couple of them to show up as well and accept a friend request.

SK100

SK100

I need the trophy too.
My user is Shadowknight100

delsaber8

delsaber8

Thanks Guy's I haven't been around I'll add you both.

delsaber8

delsaber8

To bad It didn't work. I think next time we should break into groups of 4 so we can search 8 player matches because I don't know if you guys remember but we couldn't search 8 player games.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: delsaber8 on Feb 22, 2011, 12:30:41 AM
To bad It didn't work. I think next time we should break into groups of 4 so we can search 8 player matches because I don't know if you guys remember but we couldn't search 8 player games.
lol.. of course you can't search an  8 player game if you have 1 side with 6 people!! that would leave room for 1 alien or 1 pred.. which won't be allowed, lol.. you gotta search for higher player count games.. 8.. lol..  ::)

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: AcidGlow on Feb 22, 2011, 12:50:54 AM
Quote from: delsaber8 on Feb 22, 2011, 12:30:41 AM
lol.. of course you can't search an  8 player game if you have 1 side with 6 people!! that would leave room for 1 alien or 1 pred.. which won't be allowed, lol.. you gotta search for higher player count games.. 8.. lol..  ::)
Exactly we attempted to search 12 player but no one came.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

I had 8 people (including me was 9) in my lobby so all we could go to was an 18 player MSDM.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finally did this the other day. Was just in a group of 7 randomers (and Uncanny) from games we'd just played.

delsaber8

delsaber8

It is a really hard trophy to get simply because the matchmaking is bad especially in ranked.

cycore

cycore

i have invate you some my nick is ♫N0!z3tr4um@♫

anythig 4 six pack lol cheers

predxeno

predxeno

God, I seriously wish I had a PS3 right now.  I'm afraid that by the time I manage to actually get one, nobody will play this game anymore thus making it impossible for me to get these trophies. :(

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I have the trophy since ages, but I'll still play lol

predxeno

predxeno

I got a PS3 and I need this trophy as well.  To anyone interested, my PSN is predxeno.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed