Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 318,093 times)

aliens13

aliens13

1- Band of Brothers
2- Supernatural Season 1-5
3- Ash vs Evil Dead

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

One of my old all time favorite shows RETURNED the other night with a new lineup! Will Sasso and Nicole Sullivan guest starred in the return of MADtv! It was pretty good, a little new aged so it will take so getting used too. ;) For those curious, it is now on The CW on Tuesday night at 9pm (eastern US time). YAY!!!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Stranger Things is on the list now. 8)

CrimzonNinja

CrimzonNinja

hmm lets see...ill probably leave out some but here is the run down :)

American Dad
Bobs Burgers
Cleveland Show
Everybody Loves Raymond
Family Guy
Futurama
Golden Girls
Law and Order SVU
The Nanny
Power rangers(all series in general, both american and Japanese super sentai originals)
Spongebob Squarepants
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Tales From The Crypt
The X-Files
Xena Warrior Princess
Zoo

Kaltes

Kaltes

Finished up House season seven, will start season eight soon...which I've heard is a mess, but as a completionist I must view it.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: aliens13 on Jul 28, 2016, 04:58:08 PM
1- Band of Brothers
2- Supernatural Season 1-5
3- Ash vs Evil Dead

Yeah I feel the same way about supernatural. First 5 seasons were amazing, but after that it all just went down hill.

As for my favorites right now I just watch a handful of shows like Lucifer, Daredevil, game of thrones, and black sails. I usually tend to watch the walking dead when I have absolutely nothing better to do but it's definitely not a favorite of mine.

Vermillion

Vermillion

That Hudson?!

Kaltes

Kaltes

Watched the first four or so episodes of season eight of House. It's not bad, but nowhere near as gripping as seasons one through six thus far.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I have forgotten how epic Ren & Stimpy is. I loved this in the 90s (as a kid) and still do today, even if on DVD. At least there are no commercials to slow down the greatness :D

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Revisiting Generation Kill I forgot how good this show was

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

I have a long list of things I watch so I'll try to keep it down a little between live action & cartoons shows..

Transformers (G1 & Prime series)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ('89 & 2012 series)
The Real Ghostbusters (& Extreme GBs)
Inhumanoids
Batman the Animated Series
Justice League & Justice League Unlimited
Venture Bros
Archer
Batman '66
The Flash
My Name Is Earl
Xena Warrior Princess
Hercules Legendary Journeys
Ash vs Evil Dead
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I honestly could keep going. Basically almost any 80s/90s cartoon I will sit down & watch, 90s sitcoms, not much for newer shows though. The only newer shows I'm keeping up with are Ninja Turtles, The Flash & Ash vs Evil Dead. For everything else I'm just living in the past re-watching the old stuff.

Nostromo

Nostromo

2010's Flash over 90's Flash! Traitor :)

Vertigo

Vertigo

It really was insane how much great kids' programming there was in the '90s. Because I'm nuts for data, I made a count recently, and there were over 50 kids' shows during that time that I liked (compared to 34 adult shows today, in the golden age of TV). I remember feeling sorry for adults as a kid, because quality programming for them was so relatively scarce.

Vow

Vow

Babylon 5 is one of my all-time favorites, definitely. Londo and G'Kar made that show so f**king good, but it also helped how it had it excellent writing and a far-reaching plot that spanned whole seasons rather than just episodic content (not to say that's all bad, I just enjoy the other stuff more).

Farscape's another memorable science fiction series that I've come to love even more over the years.

That's about it. I enjoyed Star Trek stuff, I enjoyed even some of the Stargate shows, but none of them could compete with the aforementioned.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 10, 2016, 08:01:21 AM
2010's Flash over 90's Flash! Traitor :)

Who said it was the 90s Flash?? I don't even know if there was a 90s Flash show lol Don't care enough to look into it. I am watching the 2010 Flash. If you read the end of my post I did say the only NEWER shows I'm watching is Ninja Turtles, The Flash and Ash vs Evil Dead lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed