Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 318,207 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 17, 2014, 08:10:25 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 17, 2014, 06:04:31 PM
If you haven't seen it, check out the original BBC series.

I hear very good things. :)

Does it follow U.S. Politics or Parliament?
Parliament.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

So for the last couple of weeks we've been watching The Prisoner (1967) in my film studies class, at first I thought it was the stupidest thing, but the more you watch the more you start to notice all these hidden messages. We re-watched it again from the beginning and now it's easily one of my favorite TV series.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 17, 2014, 10:32:29 PM
So for the last couple of weeks we've been watching The Prisoner (1967) in my film studies class, at first I thought it was the stupidest thing, but the more you watch the more you start to notice all these hidden messages. We re-watched it again from the beginning and now it's easily one of my favorite TV series.

High f**king five. My favorite episode was the one with the computer that answered any question. Some of the episodes really are dumb, though, like the random cowboy episode and the goofy spy story.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 17, 2014, 10:33:37 PM

High f**king five. My favorite episode was the one with the computer that answered any question. Some of the episodes really are dumb, though, like the random cowboy episode and the goofy spy story.
What about the one where 6 is played by a completely different actor? I had no idea it was supposed to be him. Best episode though is schizoid man.
Spoiler
Also Rover
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 17, 2014, 10:36:07 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 17, 2014, 10:33:37 PM

What about the one where 6 is played by a completely different actor? I had no idea it was supposed to be him. Best episode though is schizoid man.
Spoiler
Also Rover
[close]

That one... yeah. It got really sappy for a bit. Schizoid man was great. And the finale had an awesome use of the Beatles. "All you need is lo- *BLAM BLAM BLAM*

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

One thing about the ending though, they say something about having worked on 6s house while he was in the village, and in the end when the butler enters 6s apartment the door opens automatically like the houses in the village. So did they modify his house while he was gone or is he just trapped in some sort of global village?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 17, 2014, 11:01:43 PM
One thing about the ending though, they say something about having worked on 6s house while he was in the village, and in the end when the butler enters 6s apartment the door opens automatically like the houses in the village. So did they modify his house while he was gone or is he just trapped in some sort of global village?

I have no idea.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: RobThom on Apr 14, 2014, 06:29:41 AM
Aeon Flux

You can't give it,

can't even buy it,

and you just don't get it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 17, 2014, 08:10:25 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 17, 2014, 06:04:31 PM
If you haven't seen it, check out the original BBC series.

I hear very good things. :)

Does it follow U.S. Politics or Parliament?

U.K. Parliament. Francis Urquhart is arguably more evil than Frank Underwood.

First Blood

First Blood

Just re-watched the second episode of Fargo.

Rong you gotta jump on dis shit.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 25, 2014, 03:13:10 AM
Just re-watched the second episode of Fargo.

Rong EVERYONE you gotta jump on dis shit.
Fixed. ;D

First Blood

First Blood

The scene with the package was brilliant.

Do I have to come back there?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Brilliant indeed!

"Apparently I am a preacher now."
"What?"
"God bless you my son."..... "You missed a spot."

Greedo

Greedo

Filmations MOTU and She-Ra!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 25, 2014, 03:13:10 AMJust re-watched the second episode of Fargo.

I'm trying to get my hands on the first episode at the moment. Didn't expect the show to be any good, to be honest, but I keep hearing it is. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed