Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 318,170 times)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 03, 2013, 03:26:50 PM
Only 69 more days until Breaking Bad returns ;D 8)

:'( The end is nigh. Such joy and sadness at the same time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Better to quit while you're ahead.

Terx2

Terx2

The walking dead
Falling skies
Supernatural
Community
Knight Rider

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

1. Urusei Yatsura - the definition of how an animated show can be so bizarre and hilarious at once! Sure it is dated (early to mid 80's) but I just LOVE this show (and Lum). She can shock me any day so long as I am her boyfriend and I will reluctantly eat her cooking!

2. Breaking Bad - The end of the road or the beginning of something else? I think its going to be Walt with a gun pointed at Hank and Jesse. He realizes what he has become and the worst in him got the best in him, then turns the gun on himself and apologizes. Gunshot. Black screen. The End. That's my guess on the final episode ending.

3. Arrested Development - The first show on TV that made me literally crave for the next episode... then they canceled it, then (thankfully!) brought it back. The new season is great IF you watch it all the way thru in the correct order.

4. The Simpsons - Last season was OK but I feel the end is coming soon. Far too late I'm afraid, but I will still watch.

5. Married With Children - Al Bundy is the man.

6. The X-Files - The show that pretty much demanded me to watch and learn about all things sci-fi.

7. ALF - I watched this show as a three/four year old and still watch it to this day. My first introduction to sci-fi.

8. South Park - do I REALLY need to say anything about this show?

9. Family Guy - Used to be in my top 3 until the writing went STRAIGHT downhill. The only decent episode in the last 7 years was when Stewie was on steroids. I still watch new episodes even though they just let me down.

10.  Tales From The Darkside - I still swear that the opening sequence was recorded a few miles from my house in SW PA!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 11, 2013, 06:23:53 PM
2. Breaking Bad - The end of the road or the beginning of something else? I think its going to be Walt with a gun pointed at Hank and Jesse. He realizes what he has become and the worst in him got the best in him, then turns the gun on himself and apologizes. Gunshot. Black screen. The End. That's my guess on the final episode ending.

I envisioned a big shootout with Walt and the DEA while Walt is holed up somewhere. Why else would he have bought an M60?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I guess my theory is after the shootout with the DEA ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think that it's a bit too predictable that the M60 was meant for the DEA. Obviously, wherever he's been, it's been nearly a year (indicated by the birthday breakfasts) and judging by his tattered look, he's been on the run or at least in hiding. I can't think of a single thing he would get out of comitting a one-man assault against a police force... it's Walter White, not a coked out Tony Montana.

If anything, I think it'll be the [previously] rival cartel from Season 5 that Walt convinced to do business with him; they've probably got some grievances with the fact that Walt has stopped manufacturing for them. Hell, Walt may even fall into a situation in which he'll be helping Hank so far-- and the DEA by extent.

After Hank became so disenchanted with the rules of law enforcement, closing his Heisenberg case, I wouldn't be surprised if the main goal became not to get rid of Heisenberg, but the main manufacturer (I'm not saying Lydia would slip and given away the formula... but Lydia would probably slip and give away the formula) of the blue meth in general-- Walt may be the only person that could make that happen.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ I honestly think somehow Lydia is going to be killed in the first new episode. When I originally seen Walt get the M60 I was thinking that it was paranoid protection, but anything can happen! I read that Vince G. cried during the filming of the final episode so I am assuming that Walt does go down... but how is yet to be seen.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well, he's stated multiple times that Breaking Bad is essentially the culmination of everything he's aspired to do creatively, so seeing that come to a close, much more a rewarding one, would be emotional enough. I wouldn't necessarily tie that to a death.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

LOST is my favorite...ever.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 13, 2013, 03:32:08 AM
LOST is my favorite...ever.
Mein nigguh.  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Seeing as I'm now all wrapped up with BSG (though I am about to start Caprica), I'll hopefully be starting that very soon! ;D

Just gotta get the DVDs from a friend.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 13, 2013, 03:34:52 AM
Seeing as I'm now all wrapped up with BSG (though I am about to start Caprica), I'll hopefully be starting that very soon! ;D

Just gotta get the DVDs from a friend.
YES! I have no doubt in my mind you'll love it.  :)

Xenodog

Xenodog

As of late Game of Thrones.  ;D

But others I watch(ed) :

The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
House
Big Bang Theory
Futurama
Older Simpsons episodes
Doctor Who - though begrudgingly at times.  :laugh:
Not Going Out
Top Gear
Sherlock
The Returned

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed