Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 228,003 times)

Huol

Huol

Quote from: SM on Dec 11, 2007, 05:12:54 AM
QuoteOk.....but the fact that It was going up to her leg and slwoly still makes it rape to me....especially that she was then naked (from what we saw) after said rape and there was blood.

So.  Taking Brett's original death into account where the tail went between his legs and speared him the back - that's rape too?

Brett doesn't have anything to do with it.
Sure it's his legs but it's cut so it's supposed to be Lambert.

It's Lambert, we didn't get a random flash back, it's Lambert. Okidoky?

Scott has hinted many times that it could have been rape, Cartwright thinks it was rape too.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Well we don't know. Some say it is rape(Like what I want to believe) others don't. The designer of the Alien was H.R. Giger(MOST KICKASS ARTIST EVER) and his artwork usually always has some sort of sexuality to it. Besides. A facehugger pregnating somebody with an embryo can also be considered rape.

mostlycome@nite

wow did'nt ever think of it as rape....you twisted monkeys

Private Hudson

Its rape!! If Ridley and Giger say it is rape, it is rape!!!!

mostlycome@nite

dude has a point....it is "there" "Kid"

Purebreedalien

Now I really need to watch the film again.

Private Hudson

Quote from: purebreedalien on Dec 11, 2007, 05:29:04 PM
Now I really need to watch the film again.

Lol.

SM

SM

QuoteBrett doesn't have anything to do with it.
Sure it's his legs but it's cut so it's supposed to be Lambert.

It's Lambert, we didn't get a random flash back, it's Lambert. Okidoky?

Scott has hinted many times that it could have been rape, Cartwright thinks it was rape too.

Try again when you've read AND understood my post.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

i always found the rape idea slightly funny, but not in a bad way. just kinda odd

PredClanLeadrr85

it seems like the ALien in the first movie was just a horny perverted dude, and the aliens after that werent soo much ;)

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: PredClanLeadrr85 on Dec 13, 2007, 06:52:24 PM
it seems like the ALien in the first movie was just a horny perverted dude, and the aliens after that werent soo much ;)

They had a beautiful queen around.  They did not need to prey on humans :P  Just kidding, of course.

Tarog

Tarog

Even Veronica Cartwright says it was rape, In the BTS of Alien 2 Disc Edition , and Ridley and Giger, No denying it, if all they sya it was rape, then it was rape, plus when Ripley gos back to find them Lamberts got no pants on

SM

SM

Of course!  It all makes sense now!!!

::)

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 11, 2007, 03:04:14 AM
Rape is unwanted penetration. If the Alien did indeed stick it's tail up her hoochy-coo, than I call that rape.

Hoochy-Coo? lol thats the first time I ever heard it referred to as that

As for it being rape I dont know maybe it was maybe not I thought it was disturbing whatever it did to her

chubbs3

chubbs3

Rape is a human cocept and the alien was just trying to survive like any other animal would. So how is raping a human helping it to survive?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed