Possible AVP Extinction 2???

Started by Chris P, Feb 22, 2009, 09:54:50 PM

Author
Possible AVP Extinction 2??? (Read 16,111 times)

Sleip

Sleip

I really enjoyed playing the first extinction on ps2 .. but please let it then be on pc this time i remember it beeing pretty cheesy playing with a controller  :)

kvon17

kvon17

hey, the original post was in February. Just thought I'd point that out.

piet11111

piet11111

i never played the first one but it could be a fun concept.

Cellien

Cellien

Why is this under the AvP3 section?  :P

Sgt.Torque Reikan

wow 3 posters in a row with the same avatar

Cellien

Cellien

C C C C C C C C CCOMBO BREAKER!!!!

piet11111

piet11111

i am shamed for not having a proper alien avatar of my own.

i do have some nice gifs with a girl taking her clothes off but those are not for you guys ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Cellien on Jun 11, 2009, 05:44:25 PM
Why is this under the AvP3 section?  :P

Back when we didn't know what to expect for AVP3. I made this thread cause there was talk of another RTS AVP game.

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

I wouldn't mind another extinction game

Chris P

Chris P

I wouldn't either, but they woudl need to add a multiplayer option and more levels.  :-\

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

this game was f**king HORRIBLE!!

Chris P

Chris P

It wasn't bad for a quick play. No where near as good as the PC games.

predatorfandrc90

We should have a second extinction.

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

this would suck just like the first but honestly I know only one guy who could do it right,

This guy
http://con-artists.newgrounds.com/

scholar

scholar

The Extinction I played way, way, way back in 2003 was pretty good. Granted it wasn't the greatest graphics, or the greatest... anything. But it was fun and innovative, and my only real complaint was the limits to the number of soldiers you can have. I personally enjoyed the alien infestation theme. Even if all you have is one face hugger you can win the game if it's a praetorian. The only real fault that I couldn't get over with AVP EXTINCTION was that it only had 21 levels, and there was no real reward for completing all the objectives except a medal. If we were to hold this game against modern counterparts it wouldn't even survive a moment. But if you go back to when we were all a bit younger I think you would have enjoyed it. That is unless your a brainwashed first person/third person shooter or an RPG maniac.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed