AVP RP

Started by Darkapostle222, Mar 25, 2010, 10:47:01 PM

Author
AVP RP (Read 1,237 times)

Darkapostle222

Darkapostle222

Hi I'm new here. I've been a fan of the AVP universe for a long time and I've only now finally decided to join the site.

Anyway, my reason for posting here is that I am running an AVP roleplay on another site and am looking for members. The people on the site won't join because they either A) Don't know what AVP is, or B) Think it is stupid (Unbelievable right?  :o)

I'll give you guys a storyline:

Colla IV is a planet covered in jungle. This seemingly beautiful planet is anything but an oasis. Carnivorous plants and animals, impossibly thick forests of vines and lack of sunlight in areas makes life here harsh and dangerous. It was these things that the humans face when they first came to Colla IV. Some have asked why they would settle on such a hostile planet? The answer is the resources that are available to those who look hard enough.

It took 20 years for the colony to be built, the hostile forest and quick growning plants made the task nearly impossible. Only after scientists, with the support of the Weyland-Yutani Co., created a chemical that would permanently kill the plants it touched and deaden the very land it grew upon. With a steady home created, the colonists of Colla IV began to reap the benefits of their land. An active lumber and mining industry gave the colony a permanent source of steady income through their benefactor, Mr. Weyland. With this influx of money the colony prospered and soon became a vacation restort for those who wanted to witness the fauna.

With the threat of piracy and renegades starting to increase in the other colonies, Governor Reanult has decided to call in three Marines to train the planetary militia how to fight. Meanwhile, a vessel has crashed into the secluded peaks of the mountains, its cargeo let lose in the mines. Seeking the escaped creature, a group of aliens come to Colla IV to hunt. Death is about to come to Colla IV and no one will be ready.

Create a profile, read the rules, and join here: http://coloholics.net/index.php?showforum=4300

I'm currently looking for an Alien Queen, three Youngbloods, and another Veteran Marine plus milita soldiers and other humans!

I look forward to seeing you there!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed