What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,048 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Random headache that comes and goes right at the front. I feel like Horns are gonna burst out ll

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Bad night's sleep last night. Was too cold to sleep to start with and then just too warm, woke up sweating after weird-ass dreams.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Had something similar. Damn I was freaked out. For some reason my mind was going a mile a minute and nothing made sense lol

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
Woke up this morning with a horrid headache. Still there. Spent most of it in bed doing nothing. Annoyed as I had things I wanted to do.

Like this?

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2122-suicide-headaches-5-realities-worst-thing-ever.html

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, nothing that bad.

PVTDukeMorrison

I got my income taxes back, and because I work multiple jobs I owe the same amount of money I was hoping to make  :laugh: :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

American sellers who list on UK eBay and then refuse to ship outside of the States  >:(

THE CITY HUNTER

Just saw the new predator trailer :(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 12, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
American sellers who list on UK eBay and then refuse to ship outside of the States  >:(
How can that even be done? Wouldn't eBay recognize the seller was based in the USA?

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 12, 2018, 10:22:34 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 12, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
How can that even be done? Wouldn't eBay recognize the seller was based in the USA?
That actually happens quite a bit, I tried to order a foregrip (just a piece of plastic) for one of my rifles off Ebay.ca cause it was $50 cheaper than my local store, and even though it was on the Canadian website it said it would not ship outside the US

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 12, 2018, 10:22:34 PMHow can that even be done? Wouldn't eBay recognize the seller was based in the USA?

Well, eBay does allow US (and other international) sellers to list on the UK site because a lot of them will ship international. For instance, I got most of my copies of Aliens magazine from a big US-based comic book reseller through eBay - bought on eBay UK but shipped from the States. But this seller will only ship domestic, even though his item is listed among the UK listings and not the "offers from overseas sellers" bit that sometimes comes up underneath. You'd think eBay would know that and filter it out, so you don't go all through the checkout process thinking you've got what you want only to find out at the end you can't get it delivered.

It's a double f*cking ballache because it's the only one I've seen for sale anywhere.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Huh. Very strange. You could always tell me what it is and I will buy it and ship to you :laugh:

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 14, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
Huh. Very strange. You could always tell me what it is and I will buy it and ship to you :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing! :laugh:

Course then he'd be paying 2 shipping charges. :-\

I procrastinated on buying a early ALIEN magazine...spent so much last month. ::) Went to buy it yesterday....GONE!  :'(

There will be another one down the road. ;)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 14, 2018, 04:56:29 PMHuh. Very strange. You could always tell me what it is and I will buy it and ship to you :laugh:

Thanks for the offer! (Both of you.) Sadly it's now gone, so I guess it sold :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Open the last podcast to finish editing it tonight...says something about the project not being there and then deleted itself...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed