What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,041 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: BANE on Nov 19, 2014, 05:34:58 PM
Honestly I'm so jealous of you guys right now I want all that snow

"Everything thing's so f**king white."

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Crazy to think that on Sunday will be in the 50s for the Bills home game. That field is gonna be a MESS.

Hopefully there will be no more fatalities (5 already) of the storm(s). In Alaska, to get that much snow in the mountains is a common occurance along with extremely cold temps.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Doing a report on the Israel-Palestine conflict tomorrow. It's going to be a mess. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

What do you mean?

BANE

BANE

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2014, 07:55:39 PM
What do you mean?
It's the title of the paper.

It's going to be a mess. :-\
A thesis by Shasvre

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2014, 07:55:39 PM
What do you mean?

My group is ill prepared. I just want to get it over with. :D

First Blood

First Blood

Well for what it's worth, good luck. :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Ill prepared groups are frustrating, especially when you've done everything that was needed of you only to be held back by other's lack of progress and therefore losing marks because the due date has been passed and the group work can't be handed in until everyone has finished their part.

Shasvre

Shasvre

We first handed in a paper on the subject. I was the one who volunteered to put it all together after we've finished writing it. I asked them to send it to me two weeks before it was due. I got most of the writing on the evening before it was supposed to be handed in. Needless to say, that part became a bit rushed. And now people are doing the same thing for the presentation, or not showing up to the meetings at all. :-\

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2014, 08:44:23 PM

Thanks. :)

First Blood

First Blood

I thought Americans were supposed to be the lazy ones. :D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Naw, dats just da deep South. You know, when you stop seeing Howard Johnsons and start seeing Stuckeys? :P

SM

SM

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 19, 2014, 07:54:01 PM
Doing a report on the Israel-Palestine conflict tomorrow. It's going to be a mess. :-\

Apt.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2014, 04:59:44 PM
City just got blasted with snow. Like, crazy amounts of snow. Check out this time lapse video of the "storm wall" moving in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA9XNRHxKbg#ws

Just pray to God Bruce. I hear he's a local boy.

First Blood

First Blood

This whole Bill Cosby thing. Such a shame. :(

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 19, 2014, 08:48:52 PM
We first handed in a paper on the subject. I was the one who volunteered to put it all together after we've finished writing it. I asked them to send it to me two weeks before it was due. I got most of the writing on the evening before it was supposed to be handed in. Needless to say, that part became a bit rushed. And now people are doing the same thing for the presentation, or not showing up to the meetings at all. :-\

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2014, 08:44:23 PM

Thanks. :)

Yeah, that's the annoying thing about group assignments. When they work out right, they're actually pretty cool. They just rarely ever work out right. :-\

Best of luck to ya.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed