What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,675 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Nov 13, 2014, 07:38:03 PM
Here's hoping you & your Mom find employment soon Rakai.

I should try for the Petco nearby too. I like animals, especially dogs and reptile.. Cats on the other hand.. Might need medication for my allergies incase I have to work with them.

Topazora

Topazora

Just gotta trying, Rakai.  Again, at least you have a place to go, but I hope you and your mom will be able to find jobs that can support an apartment.  At least you're with your mom and she has you, and neither of you are going about it alone.

SM

SM

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 13, 2014, 08:28:05 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 13, 2014, 07:33:41 AM
This too, shall pass.

I sincerely hope you're right, assuming you are addressing my problem.

Nah, dude, I just threw it out there to be all non sequitur on yo ass.

Of course I was addressing your problem.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Nov 13, 2014, 07:38:03 PM
I just got a magazine I purchased off of Ebay that had ALIEN3 listed on the cover. The only mention of A3 is about a paragraph long with 1 small pic. Disappointed...yes :-\

Fangoria were murder for that. 

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The FN DVR did not record Jimmy Kimmel last night (Tears For Fears were on!!!). Ah well, thank goodness for youtube.

BANE

BANE

They were really good I thought. Still got it I'd say.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: BANE on Nov 14, 2014, 01:01:37 PM
They were really good I thought. Still got it I'd say.
Just watched them on yt. The performance was great (as expected ;) ) but the live engineer really tuned down Roland and Curt's vocals. I can't help but sing a long to Sowing The Seeds Of Love, such a glorious work of musical art!

This is Tears For Fears live!!!/10

Spoiler
There was a report that they just signed with a new label and the new album is expected to be released in spring 2015! PLEASE let there be a World Tour with it!!! I will go to every concert in a 300 mile radius if it happens. Seriously.  :D :D :D :D :D
[close]

BANE

BANE

There were a lot of comments about the drums drowning out the vocals but it wasn't too too bad. definitely noticeable though.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm feeling like crap. I'm thankful though that I got a lot of work done over the weekend as opposed to having to deal with it now.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

With this week's Fantasy Football loss, my playoff hopes are hanging by a thread.

Also was yet another very hard day at the USPS. Tomorrow looks grim as well. At least I got hours!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hate the cold. So much. I just don't want to get out of bed in the morning when the weather is like this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dinner at work is wank today.  :-\ Can't wait to go home. Gonna have a pizza, I reckon.

Topazora

Topazora

feel like I'm forcing myself to draw rather than drawing naturally, but 'naturally' is taking forever and shit's not getting done.

First Blood

First Blood

City just got blasted with snow. Like, crazy amounts of snow. Check out this time lapse video of the "storm wall" moving in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA9XNRHxKbg#ws

BANE

BANE

Honestly I'm so jealous of you guys right now I want all that snow

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed