What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,084 times)

Kradan

Kradan

I don't envy you

Crazy Rich

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Woke up to an arthritis flare-up in my tarsal bones, surgery on my face tomorrow.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 10, 2022, 09:22:20 PMWoke up to an arthritis flare-up in my tarsal bones, surgery on my face tomorrow.

Uh, wishing you well!

SiL

SiL

Finally got the 'rona.

Would've passed as a mild cold if not for my body temperature bouncing between 35 and 39 degrees celsius. For our American friends, normal is about 36.5-37.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Found out the mapping for my job transition. I'm just going across as the engineer, not the manager. I've got to go through the whole interview process if I want the job (and I absolutely hate job interviews).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woke up at 3.30am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Had a very busy day, and am absolutely shattered.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nearly Christmas!

I woke up stupidly early last night too. Not quite that early, but early enough.

Oh and I also apparently have COVID. Felt rough earlier in the week but ironically I now feel much better.

littlesprout

littlesprout

I also think I got the Rona. So currently just checking avpgalaxy every 15min and watching movies

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2022, 08:33:11 AMFound out the mapping for my job transition. I'm just going across as the engineer, not the manager. I've got to go through the whole interview process if I want the job (and I absolutely hate job interviews).
What type of job do you work?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Finally caught the Rona.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 29, 2022, 02:39:28 AMFinally caught the Rona.

Sorry to hear that - hope it doesn't hit you too bad (my partner and I were out of action for a week feeling like death, yet friends who've had it barely had the sniffles) Best wishes!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm bed bound with muscle pain.

Immortan Jonesy

Well that sucks Blue. Stay safe!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's also been a horrid winter flu going around these parts too. Sorry to hear about everyone who is ill :(

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The neighbour has their new sound system out in the back yard and has been playing Purple Rain on repeat for almost four hours. Not the album, just the title track.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed