NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

Started by Sabres21768, Nov 24, 2010, 07:11:42 PM

Author
NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure (Read 155,199 times)

Mörbid flö

check out what i have done this weekend!!!! i have an seperate topic in the fan section over here!!! check it out!!!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Great set up man!  :o  I wish I had room in my house for something like that.

Xan21

Xan21

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Can anyone please tell me where can i buy this in australia?

darylox

darylox

New shots from PREDATOR 18" ))))MASKED((((   ;)

1280x720 (Click to Enlarge)

and i hope this year side by side with;

;)

Xan21

Xan21

Tomorrow my other three Neca predators are coming (I already owned the open mouth version), it's a bit scandalous to have all 4 haha.

I'll be taking off the mask from the masked version, sculpt an extra one for a customized BIG RED Predator (I don't think this will ever be made by NECA) and use the removed one on the closed mouth Predator. And if it doesn't fit the other way around...and if that doesnt work Ill buy one more...

I just saw someone already did this, it looks epic!

Hope it all comes together. It will be however more inspired by the early drawing, I think the belt isn't necessary (What do you guys think?) makes it look a bit too tacky? :

Requiem28

Requiem28

Well.....you have money, that's for sure.

WolfPredator89

The masked predator mask doesnt fit in the closed mouth one... i think that you will end up buying another masked predator..
Anyway i am interested in you project... this batman dead end pred has tons of accesories, where are you going to find them? I hope you can make it, i want to see some progress pics soon!

Xan21

Xan21

You're right, Ill be ordering another one for 60 euros so thats quite good, I already did the bio fix on the masked version today, now my thumb has time to heal for the next one :P

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I feel like I've seen that pic before...about a hundred times before.  ;)

darylox

darylox

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 02, 2012, 11:10:43 PM
I feel like I've seen that pic before...about a hundred times before.  ;)

Absolutely wrong  ;)

spinksy

spinksy

Im on the lookout for a masked version to make into a big red predator like that one above!

That is awesome by the way - who made it?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: spinksy on Apr 03, 2012, 12:14:35 AM
Im on the lookout for a masked version to make into a big red predator like that one above!

Joe Dunaway

http://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=collection&id=2

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 03, 2012, 03:44:35 AM
Quote from: spinksy on Apr 03, 2012, 12:14:35 AM

Joe Dunaway

http://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=collection&id=2
Man that monkey king thing is f@cked up! his stuff is actually realy good though, especially hs predators :D

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Pic is blurry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed