Alien: The Cold Forge - Titan Books

Started by felix, Sep 14, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

Author
Alien: The Cold Forge - Titan Books (Read 124,948 times)

Perfect-Organism

Hope we get a comic or movie of this some day.  It doesn't really move the core story forward, but it's a damn good story.  Kind of like the last Judge Dredd film.

The Old One

The Old One

Alien's got no core story unless you mean the Derelict with the original three films that The Cold Forge is directly connected to, beyond that, it massively moves the universe forward if Plagarius Praepotens is harnessed.

The Old One

The Old One

New book!

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

The Old One

The Old One

I seriously can't believe it's happening so soon.

Local Trouble

Is it more exciting than a third prequel?

Corporal Hicks

Undeniably. Alex has demonstrated much more capability than Scott and co.

Nightmare Asylum

Started reading this today. Gonna go through this again before I pick up Phalanx, I think.

The Old One

The Old One

As also did I.

Nightmare Asylum

Just finished my reread. Hadn't read it since its initial release, and I forgot just how good it really is.

The Old One

The Old One

My only issue with it is,
Spoiler
the unexplained existence of the Eggs and Facehuggers
[close]
but considering, it's set concurrent to Aliens and AlienĀ³ it's reasonable enough.

HuDaFuK

Also, as White said at the time,
Spoiler
it makes perfect sense that the characters wouldn't be told or otherwise have a clue where they came from.
[close]

I thought it would bother me going into it, but in the end I wound up not really caring.

SM

SM

It was a great way to deal with the potential continuity issues and ended up being the basis for how the Amanda and Zula story was handled.

Local Trouble

I have finished.

426Buddy

and whatcha think?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed