Will we see partners of Rosenthal et al. in the sequel?

Started by Salt The Fries, Jul 16, 2017, 08:02:20 AM

Author
Will we see partners of Rosenthal et al. in the sequel? (Read 3,735 times)

Highland

Quote from: SM on Jul 20, 2017, 05:02:23 AM
They're Lope's security team.  Hallett is also his husband.

ah, I remember the Husband. The mouth burster right? Although I didn't initially twig that they were partners.

windebieste

Ya.  It's one of the relationships that we get a greater and critical insight into when watching 'The Last Supper' short.  Such an essential component to the movie.

-Windebieste.

SM

Quote from: Highland on Jul 20, 2017, 05:20:25 AM

ah, I remember the Husband. The mouth burster right? Although I didn't initially twig that they were partners.

That's the one.

Ledward is back bursted.
Ankor gets nailed by Neomorph near the ship.
Rosenthal gets her head bit off.
Cole gets killed by the Alien.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Scorpio on Jul 20, 2017, 04:40:51 AM
Still had more characterisation than Weirzbowski and Crowe.

Ahahahaha well yeah! Not exactly a high bar to clear, bud.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: SM on Jul 20, 2017, 05:23:55 AM

That's the one.

Ledward is back bursted.

Poor Cole, I remember when he was killed seconds after he helped Lope with the facehugger, Lope runs like hell without helping him lol, i was like "your buddy just saved you !" (hum that's what i thought at this moment...), but of course it's also understandable considering the danger of the situation.

And also, did anyone noticed how the Alien brutally chewed on Cole's head after the inner mouth bite ? Cool moment of savagery !

Jonesy1974

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 20, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

That's the one.

Ledward is back bursted.

Poor Cole, I remember when he was killed seconds after he helped Lope with the facehugger, Lope runs like hell without helping him lol, i was like "your buddy just saved you !" (hum that's what i thought at this moment...), but of course it's also understandable considering the danger of the situation.

And also, did anyone noticed how the Alien brutally chewed on Cole's head after the inner mouth bite ? Cool moment of savagery !

Whoa, hold up. I don't remember seeing any of that at all? does it happen really quickly?

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Jonesy1974 on Jul 20, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

That's the one.

Ledward is back bursted.

Whoa, hold up. I don't remember seeing any of that at all? does it happen really quickly?

Yes it's quick, but you can see the Alien kinda grab Cole's head with his "main" mouth and shake it like a lion shake a zebra's neck !

Ingwar

Yeah, it's very quick sequence. It's hard to spot it after one viewing.

Jonesy1974

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 20, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

That's the one.

Ledward is back bursted.

Yes it's quick, but you can see the Alien kinda grab Cole's head with his "main" mouth and shake it like a lion shake a zebra's neck !

Damn, I missed that, saw it twice too! I need that Bluray ASAP.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Jonesy1974 on Jul 20, 2017, 02:35:20 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 20, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

That's the one.

Ledward is back bursted.

Damn, I missed that, saw it twice too! I need that Bluray ASAP.
I saw it twice as well, and I don't remember this particular scene at all. I can imagine where exactly it was, I just don't remember it visually.

Ingwar

It's on youtube.

Jonesy1974

Quote from: Ingwar on Jul 20, 2017, 02:57:18 PM
It's on youtube.

Thanks, I've just watched it but I still don't recall seeing that happen when I saw it at the cinema. I'm starting to doubt if that was in the version I saw but I guess it must have been.

Ingwar

Quote from: Jonesy1974 on Jul 20, 2017, 03:02:09 PM
It's on youtube.

Thanks, I've just watched it but I still don't recall seeing that happen when I saw it at the cinema. I'm starting to doubt if that was in the version I saw but I guess it must have been.

YT version is camrip. And it's the same as in cinema. I remember it.

BigDaddyJohn

It's on youtube.

Mmm possible different versions, you never know... In fact now that you mentioned it, I don't recall it either in my first viewing, only in the second one...

Jonesy1974

Quote from: Ingwar on Jul 20, 2017, 03:07:22 PM
It's on youtube.

YT version is camrip. And it's the same as in cinema. I remember it.

could have been cut in some countries though? probably just me missing it though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed