Upcoming Paul Thomas Anderson Movie

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 10, 2024, 08:06:09 PM

Author
Upcoming Paul Thomas Anderson Movie (Read 214 times)

Wweyland

Damn, I constantly mix up the Paul Andersons.

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Teyana Taylor, Alana Haim to Star in Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest Movie
Wood Harris and Shayna McHayle are also set for the Warner Bros. project, along with newcomer Chase Infiniti.

QuotePaul Thomas Anderson has rounded out the cast of his latest feature. Alana Haim, who made her acting debut in Anderson's Licorice Pizza, and A Thousand and One breakout Teyana Taylor have been added to the cast, along with Wood Harris and Shayna McHayle.

Newcomer Chase Infiniti has also joined the untitled feature, which is currently in production and, as previously announced, stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Sean Penn and Regina Hall. The plot of the film is being kept under wraps.

Anderson wrote the script and will produce with Sara Murphy and Adam Somner, both of whom worked with the filmmaker on Licorice Pizza.

The project is set up at Warner Bros, headed by Mike De Luca and Pam Abdy, who worked with Anderson on the 2021 Oscar-nominated film during their tenure running MGM. While leading New Line, De Luca also worked with the director on Boogie Nights and Magnolia.

Outside of Licorice Pizza, Haim, repped by CAA and Management 360, has worked with Anderson on several music videos for her and her sisters' eponymous band, including "Want You Back."

Taylor, repped by WME, recently made waves as the lead in the 2023 Sundance Film Fest winner A Thousand and One from Focus Features, which landed her the award for best breakthrough performance from the National Board of Review, as well as Indie Spirit and Gotham nominations. Most recently, she was in theaters with Sony's The Book of Clarence from director Jeymes Samuel.

Harris' recent credits include Creed III and the LeBron James biopic Shooting Stars. He is repped by Gersh and Artists First.

Rapper and actress McHayle's screen credits include Support the Girls, where she appeared alongside Hall, and Netflix romance The Perfect Find.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/paul-thomas-anderson-alana-haim-teyana-taylor-1235813631/

T Dog

Thatguy2068

Wtf? Yeah I think I'm going to stay away from this movie. I'm calling it right now when this movie release, there is going to be a massive debate around this movie just like Barbie

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: T Dog on Mar 27, 2024, 04:08:27 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 27, 2024, 03:48:46 PMhttps://twitter.com/worldofreel/status/1772996075684511916

World of Reel is massively unreliable/full of shit!

Agreed, I don't like the site at all and I wouldn't post it if it was just their site reporting this, but the source is that Daniel RPK guy's Pateron, which seems to be fairly reliable from time to time and WoR are the only ones that posted his paywalled screencap. Only time will really tell, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed