AvPGalaxy Game Night Official Thread

Started by RidgeTop, May 25, 2017, 08:36:20 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Game Night Official Thread (Read 23,692 times)

Mishra

Oh wow! Cool~ Thanks for the information. I didn't know the matchmaking was bugged! Really looking forward to a game. Do you know of the PS3 multiplayer as well? I happen to have both PC and PS3 versions.

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jul 04, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
Quote from: Mishra on Jul 04, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
Hello,

I have AVP 2010 on PC.

I have Alien: Coloniel Marines on both PC and PS3.

Please let me know if there is a suitable multiplayer game running so I can join!

In regards to steam:

On AVP2010 there is always at least one room with people playing, in the social/custom matches, not ranked. ACM matchmaking have always been broken, you can't find other players no matter what, so the only option is making parties/invite.

In this group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ACM-BH  , they play bug hunt religiously every saturday at 4:00 p.m. Well at least the admin will be up play it.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Mishra on Jul 06, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
Oh wow! Cool~ Thanks for the information. I didn't know the matchmaking was bugged! Really looking forward to a game. Do you know of the PS3 multiplayer as well? I happen to have both PC and PS3 versions.

No, I just have it for PC and xbox360, on the xbox both games seem pretty much dead, the ACM matchmaking works on xbox and used to be easy to play online but now there is not much people left to who play the game. I believe in the ps3 is kind of the same.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed