Open Pyramid Project?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 20, 2006, 05:07:55 PM

Author
Open Pyramid Project? (Read 10,717 times)

jegu

jegu

well AJL skirmish maps will be more awesome. see the screenshots in AJL mod topic. Avpvet2006! do you know nivel 426 personally (talked to him and etc.) if you do answer to this message A.S.A.P.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

i know him enough that he could possibly give me maps right away ;D

jegu

jegu

good thing man. can you ask from him to give me and le celticant to use his prefabs pack in AJL skirmish?

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

http://www.nivel426.es/english/  and then go to prefabs umm there in spanish so ask le celticant to translate

jegu

jegu

ok thnx man :)

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

anytime

jegu

jegu

another request for you from le celticant and from me. can you ask from nivel 426 (cos we dont know him and he didnt contact us back) can we use his predator statues from his avpmarine single-player map. AND. we would need first word avp marine beta with cinematic and pred ship interrior. i dont think he will give us these, but we always have to try

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

in really this is the ed file which interest me and the creator of model of statues for have the copyright permission ^^

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

ill see what i can do :)

jegu

jegu

ok but please notify me and soon as possible. thank you

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

ok ill do it asap i just emailed him

jegu

jegu

thnx man. we appriciate it

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

yeah anytime do you have a back up plan if i cant get it

jegu

jegu

yes we have, but its creation would take 100 years ;) seriously we have backup plan for cinematic, but we can add 1 month to our project and for the statues... we dont have :(

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

lol ok well i posted in other forum

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed