My 'Aliens Versus Predator' fan trailer

Started by Purebreedalien, Oct 28, 2009, 02:09:21 PM

Author
My 'Aliens Versus Predator' fan trailer (Read 2,213 times)

Purebreedalien

I put this together in a couple of hours in Windows Movie Maker, it's not edited together especially well but I'm pleased with it.  :)

G8RSG1

Not bad at all!

Purebreedalien

G8RSG1

Anytime! The only thing I noticed is that the sound doesn't blend very well, other than that though, it looks really great!

(Hope you don't mind the constructive criticism)

Purebreedalien

Not at all, I like constructive criticism. The sound issue is what I meant when I said that it's not edited together very well. :)

G8RSG1

Well then, for a couple of hours, it's pretty damn good, IMO.

btw Deadpool owns all ;D

Purebreedalien

Haha, yeah ;D

Thanks again for the kind comments.

The Demon

Dude, that's actually very damn good. Great job.

Puks

Well done, Deadpool.  ;)

Private W Hudson

Hmm... still think the ending don't make sense kinda i mean the marines are the prey and the alien is the survivors but you could have it the other way round in a way predator are there for the aliens to stop them so they're the prey. the marines are in a accidental fight and they must survive. Aside from that good video :)

Purebreedalien

Thanks for the comments guys, I always kinda assumed the Hunter, Survivor and Prey could apply to any species. I just figured that the Predator is primarily the hunter, Aliens have always been the survivors and the humans are then left as the prey.

Anyway, thanks :)

Cetanu

I like it.  ;D ;) :)

Purebreedalien

Thank you :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed