!! WUT IF !!

Started by W0lf Predator 22, Dec 03, 2009, 11:38:25 PM

Dutch's crew as the Colonial Marines in ALIENS?

yes
no
Author
!! WUT IF !! (Read 7,299 times)

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

I was just thinking would it be different if you put dutchs crew as the Col. Marines  in Aliens? not sayin Hicks and all them did a bad job but just what if you know? CRAZY! ::) but i think Dutch's crew would Kick some ALIEN @$#!!

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The Marines were soldiers armed with the best weapons available. They knew when enemies were approaching, their weapons fired 10mm, armour-piercing, explosive rounds and they had an advisor on how to combat the Aliens.

They had an ndependently targeting particle beam phalanx. Tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, sonic electronic ball breakers. They had nukes, knives, sharp sticks...

And they all died.

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

i think Dutch's Crew was more tactical thou

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: W0lf Predator 22 on Dec 03, 2009, 11:38:25 PM
I was just thinking would it be different if you put dutchs crew as the Col. Marines  in Aliens?
Yes, it would be different.  No doubt about it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They'd die faster.

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

No dude they would own the ALIENS did you see what they did to guys in the village? and just give them all Colonial weapons they would own.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Dutch's team got torn up by one Predator.

Let's put this in perspective.

The Predator was dying after being hit by a falling log. An Alien can survive plasma thrusters, or being buried under ten tons of molten lead. So they'd have a very hard time killing an Alien.

In addition, the Predator was screwing around with them for fun and could've wasted them all in an instant if it wanted to. An Alien, however, doesn't understand the concept of "sport" - it would just choose the opportune moment to kill them all.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 04, 2009, 12:46:24 AM
An Alien can survive plasma thrusters, or being buried under ten tons of molten lead.
That's nice and all, but they still die when they get shot.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I can't imagine Dutch's team would have particularly effective weapons, though. We've seen Aliens take shots and just go, "meh".

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

i know but you got to think Hicks crew did some damage to the Warrior aliens with fire power they had so you put that in the hands of dutch's crew im shure they could of done the same possibly better? who knows and yea one predator F**ked up the whole crew but you got to think they were in the predators hunting ground and technology wasen't as advanced with fire power like in Aliens. I think its way different when facing a predator then a bunch of Warrior Aliens.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

i think they wouldnt had fit in the AP with their huge muscles.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 04, 2009, 12:58:56 AM
I can't imagine Dutch's team would have particularly effective weapons, though. We've seen Aliens take shots and just go, "meh".
Who needs sentry guns when you have Ole Painless :P

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

Smart Gun is the new Ol Painless   ;D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Hurr... the thought of Dutch battling the xenomorphs is most amusing.

'Don't go to pieces on me now.' (After exploding an alien)

'GO! GET TO THE APC!!!'

'Hey! Watch the paintwork!' (After running over an alien)

'Need a lift?' (Prior to dumping the Queen)

'Xeno... dead.' (During moment of final victory)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: W0lf Predator 22 on Dec 04, 2009, 01:03:53 AM
i know but you got to think Hicks crew did some damage to the Warrior aliens with fire power they had so you put that in the hands of dutch's crew im shure they could of done the same possibly better? who knows and yea one predator F**ked up the whole crew but you got to think they were in the predators hunting ground and technology wasen't as advanced with fire power like in Aliens. I think its way different when facing a predator then a bunch of Warrior Aliens.

I'd hazard a guess and say that 150+ Aliens are more of an issue than one Predator.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed