"Species" don't you guys think these flick should join the AvP mythos?

Started by episodenone, Jun 24, 2008, 06:55:01 PM

Author
"Species" don't you guys think these flick should join the AvP mythos? (Read 5,123 times)

Byohzrd

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 26, 2008, 02:42:53 AM
Quote from: Byohzrd on Jun 26, 2008, 01:49:25 AM
Quote from: episodenone on Jun 24, 2008, 06:55:01 PM
bringing in the pred's, aliens, s.j.'s, species, and another race could be a fantastic game rivaling Halo and its successors.
stop right there, i just got a brain orgasm of an idea!

Aliens vs. Predator vs. Halo.

think about it.

I pray to God you're not serious.
what? it could work. id love to see Master Cheif take on a xenomorph

gameoverman

Quote from: Byohzrd on Jun 26, 2008, 02:53:21 AM
bringing in the pred's, aliens, s.j.'s, species, and another race could be a fantastic game rivaling Halo and its successors.

think about it.

You do realise that Halo is based off Aliens, don't you?

Ratchetcomand

Species was a medicore movie and a crossover would be a decent idea for a comic book. I would read it for free though.

Reborn

Alien Vs Predator VS Halo? Thats a great idea! Honestly, That would makea great comic!

The Diesel

think about it.

Mater Chief would go down hard.

Porkus Maximus

Master Chief is the good guy ergo has script immunity ergo he kills Alien then beats Predator to death with the corpse or vice versa.  The guy can flip over a Scorpion Tank with his bare hands for Christ sakes, he'd crush them like ants.

Byohzrd

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 26, 2008, 04:03:06 AM

think about it.

You do realise that Halo is based off Aliens, don't you?
Nope not until you just told me. =\ oh well i thought it coud be interesting

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Miker25 on Jun 25, 2008, 04:38:33 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 25, 2008, 04:10:48 PM
aliens apocalypsis tell us about a civil war between the jockeys. maybe the aliens where a weapon used by a side, and the formula was the secret weapon researched by the other to win the war. unfortunately, it was too late.

what do you think? 

I think thats an interesting idea

sweet idea...

it would be cool if the Species parasite took over an alien's body, the resulting creature is a completely new entity with its own consciousness

two experienced predators set out to hunt it, one of them is defeated in the process but the other one kills the hybrid

it would work really well as a comic i think :)

Rafael S.

C'mon! Aliens and Sil...NO WAY!

The One and Only

I never though of an Aliens/Predator/Species crossover, at least until I saw this fan-made trailer on youtube for Aliens Vs. Species(http://youtube.com/watch?v=WJya3j0WLig). While the results would probaly end up F'd in the "A"  if trie on the big screen. But like this year with the comic adaptation of the rejected treatment for Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash getting a lot of fanlovin ;D, I could see this working in a comic book format. Although Dark Horse let the rights to the Species franchise go a long time ago, and Avatar did a Speciesone-shot featuring the returning Sil awhile. I don't think it would be too pricey for DH to pick up.

The Species aliens I could see as a race that the Preds don't see as something to hunt for sport, but as threat to themselves, and even thier hunting grounds. So they come to Earth to stamp the Species out.

gameoverman

Aliens VS Species VS The Thing is a battle I'd like to see.

My money would be on The Thing, though, because it can reproduce and imitate only through touching another lifeform. 

Predators would be f**ked if they came across The Thing.

smokeykit

*rotflmao*

for all we know, the Predators have come across all the mentions species in this thread and then a few!  ;)

still makes for great crossover ideas/talk.  :D

Mr.X

The Thing could kill a majority of sci-fi creatures.

privatehudson1000

thats a film i would like too see,adding the fact the aliens from species are similar to the aliens so it would be interesting

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Similar? In what way? I can see the whole sexual stuff going on, is that what you meant?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed