The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 78,383 times)

Nemmesyz

9th July, optimusAlive'09, Lisbon Portugal
Slipknot, Metallica, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Machine Head

Best Concert EVER!!

NikTh

Carcass!!!

Next week it's DreamTheater/Opeth then PorcupineTree then Pestilence... Gonna be a expensive few months!

EEV2650

I'm gonna try to go see chevelle at the house of blues on the 27th but i dont know if i want to risk the drive with my service engine light on.

Deathbearer

I saw KISS live on the 17th. f**king awesome.

Its Game Time

I was at Creationfest at the Gorge in Washington State. Ahh, amazing experice...
Oh and i'm going to see, Skillet, Hawk nelson, and decyfer down this halloween!

DoomRulz

Creationfest?

EEV2650

Sounds hippie-ish

Its Game Time

Oh, Creationfest is one Big Christian festival with lots and lots of Christian music artists, (Praise and worship) or (Christian Rock). Plus guest speakers. Its a four day event.
There's two each year. One in Washington state (Creation Northwest) and in Pennsylvania (Creation Northeast)

Best four days of my life!

EEV2650

That sounds horrible

Its Game Time

No, actually it was the most refreshing time of my life!
If you mean its horrible cause of the music, dont judge a book by its Cover. There is some really Good Christian rock music out there. :)

Skillet,
Thousand foot krutch,
Haste the day,
Since october,
and lots more...

Look them up and hear some of there stuff, they're really good.

Just because they're Christian, doesnt mean they have no talent ;)

DoomRulz

I was going to say it sounds preachy.

EEV2650

I hate christian rock. They may be talented with their instruments but the message is..well like DoomRulz said...Preachy.

Its Game Time

I can understand that... but if you actually listen to most of it, its not so much preacy as it is...relatable, and loving. A lot of it is good to listen to, because it deals with the same everyday stuff we all deal with. It helps bring hope.

But, there is a lot of Christian music that is aggresive with there beliefs, but they never condemn those who dont believe.

Take "Thousand foot krutch" for example. Yeah, they believe and Christ and they are aggresive about it, but not so much "In your face" aggresive just "we're here to help" aggresive. TFK is my favorite band, check them out... they're pretty sweet...but you dont have to, just a suggestion.

Puks

Christian rock festival? Have you seen Eric Cartman somewhere nearby?

Its Game Time

No, i've never heard of him

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed